Is canon ixus v worth getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggae

May 4, 2004
I getting the camera above mainly for candid shots and no frills shootings. How to check the camera if it is still in a good condition? and what the difference between this model and canon ixus 330 apart of the optical zoom and iso rate? :)

Reggae said:
I getting the camera above mainly for candid shots and no frills shootings. How to check the camera if it is still in a good condition? and what the difference between this model and canon ixus 330 apart of the optical zoom and iso rate? :)

depends on worth? what are you paying for? that will be a good indication for its worth

Dun mind i borrow ur thread ar. Where do u all recommend to get the electric dry cabinet for my canon s1? And wat's the size of it?

:(
Kinichi said:
Dun mind i borrow ur thread ar. Where do u all recommend to get the electric dry cabinet for my canon s1? And wat's the size of it?

Hmm... there are pretty cheap 30l ones around nowadays... saw one at carrefour that day going for 99... not sure how goo it is tho

Alternatively, CP also having some offer for all sizes... saw that day when i went down. cant remember how much though...

If youre only storing your Canon S1. then i think a 30l will be enough... but if you intend to upgrade soon while still keeping your S1, mebbe it will be good to buy bigger?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.