is blog good for webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. I'm not sure if I know what you mean; a blog is a (in highly simplified terms) regularly updated personal web-site.

If you are referring to galleries, there are photo-blogs out there, as well as blogs with gallery sections (similar to the second link you provided).

:)

where can you find a blog with gallery sections? i am frustrated through using pbase, which is almost purely gallery, and the many blog services (blogspot etc..) are totally blog-style, making galleries an inconvenient job of linking to photobucket/imagestation etc.

maritimus831 said:
where can you find a blog with gallery sections? i am frustrated through using pbase, which is almost purely gallery, and the many blog services (blogspot etc..) are totally blog-style, making galleries an inconvenient job of linking to photobucket/imagestation etc.
A free blogging service? I'm not too sure if there are any (multiply, maybe?).

My own blog's powered by textpattern; many open-source blogging tools out there have gallery capabilities, but you would need to host them.

By the looks of your description, it's better to setup your own little website using perhaps Movable Type (www.movabletype.org) as your base blogging tool, while including something like Zenphoto (www.zenphoto.org) as your image gallery. In this way, you are able to simultaneously maintain both a blog and a gallery-type photo system.

Status
Not open for further replies.