Is B&H trustable ?

i believe the correct word to use is Trustworthy. i haven't ordered my gear online, nor anything else... but B&H is a camera megastore in the US....

i think the shipping will be long.. unless you're asking for express service?

answer according to topic. will shipping be long ?

As part of your agreement when you signed up, you also agreed to abide by the clubsnap terms of use. One of them is to SEARCH before posting.

So please, SEARCH. This HAS been discussed before and we don't need a whole new thread to discuss it all over again!!!

B&H and Adorama are the two BIGGEST online camera equipment stores in USA (and in the world). They are also brick and mortar stores with real mega storefronts. Yes they are both trustworthy. Their sales in a month is probably higher than the sales of all the stores in singapore put together for an entire year.

daredevil123 said:
B&H and Adorama are the two BIGGEST online camera equipment stores in USA (and in the world). They are also brick and mortar stores with real mega storefronts. Yes they are both trustworthy. Their sales in a month is probably higher than the sales of all the stores in singapore put together for an entire year.

I like the way you answer, sound mature.

daredevil123 said:
Sorry to disappoint. LOL

You are helpful anyway...

short answer is YES,
long answer is Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

We have a B&H Photo Video's representative here, Mr Henry Posner, henryp you can contact him directly.

I wish some of our local shops can be as trustworthy as B&H.

Trustworthy and FAST!

GFL arrived in 4-5 days from the day I ordered.