Is 450D lowest ISO 200 or 100??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald Lam CK

Jul 2, 2009
Admiralty
glamphotography-ck.blogspot.com
Hi..i own a 450D and my lowest iso is 200...but website said 450D lowest iso is 100? How come har?

And also how come i enable live view but still no image displayed on the screen? 450D users anyone? Appreciate your replies. Thanks.

The lowest ISO is 100. But when u set the Highlight Tone Priority to ON, yr lowest ISO then becomes ISO 200 only. For Live View, u need to enable it from one of the yellow folder in the Menu then set the Auto Focus function from the Custom Function to enable too.

Press the Set button to activate LV then use the AE Lock button * to focus n press shutter to capture. Still not sure? Then RTFM!!!

The lowest ISO is 100. But when u set the Highlight Tone Priority to ON, yr lowest ISO then becomes ISO 200 only. For Live View, u need to enable it from one of the yellow folder in the Menu then set the Auto Focus function from the Custom Function to enable too.

Press the Set button to activate LV then use the AE Lock button * to focus n press shutter to capture. Still not sure? Then RTFM!!!

Thx..i managed to get the iso 100..but still couldnt get the live view. lol wads rtfm?

RTFM = Read The Friendly (or the other F word you can imagine..) Manual.

wahaha..icic. Normally its the other F word that we use i guess? :)

er no lar, i choose not to use that :p if you're still having problems, do post back, i think most CSers are willing to help, probably sometimes we are so eager to ask questions that we forget that we have our manual with us to read first.

for LV, usually pressing the "SET" button should activate it.

enjoy your 450D! i've got one too! :)

:) :)

Another problem...when i use LV, i cant AF? How come when i half-press the shutter the image is still blurred in the LV? But then when i shoot the pic, it's clear. Do i need to change any setting for that?

Haiyo.. Google also can be your friend.. Do a search for 450d live view auto focus

Status
Not open for further replies.