Irritaiment pics uploaded on flickr!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irritainment

Sep 16, 2008
bedok
www.facebook.com
its my very 1st outdoor night shoot n i didnt bring my tripod but i tried to improvise as much as i could...pls bear in mind im a noob and dnt know much quite yet so most of the settings i use is auto...so click on my name and view my homepage n gimme comments alrite?? THX!!:cool:

Last edited:
Selamat Hello!

Nex time just put the link. No link most people will just click away.

I almost din see the part where you said click on my name bla bla bla because I was visually searching for a link.

Having said that, always use a tripod for night shoots. Some of your shots are amazingly sharp if you held the camera unsupported, but some are obviouly blur.

Looks like you had FUN shooting, and right now, that's all that matters.

If you really want to learn, put your camera away for awhile and head to the library. Learning about the basics of light in photography as well as composition and all the rest of the boring bits can go a loooong way.

Also, if you want comments or C&C, post up individual photos in the relevant sections. It's difficult to comment on entire albums.

overall ur photos quite amazing..lots of practise and reading will help...enjoy ...:thumbsup:

WOAH!!

thx guys...really appereciate it alot..
yeah..tripod...
i forgot la or shud i say lazy..LOL!
yeah..i did had fun n ironically,i work at the library,part time! LOL!
and my link is actually at my signature itself...so i guess tat shudnt be a problem??

n this is my 1st time shooting at nite wif my very own camera and to receive such feedback,i feel honoured n encouraged..hehs!;)

thx once again!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
pls guys...i nid views n comments...thx! ;)

bro...
this is the NEWBIES corner la, not the PHOTO GALLERY corner.
hehehe you're not supposed to ask for comments and critique on this section.
Anyway, I must commend your composition. You certainly have a knack for it! I doubt you're a noob to photography!
All your photos taken in 'auto' mode?
Looks like the auto WB did its job pretty well.
Only problem: Your auto-ISO limit was set too high, I reckon. A lot of noise in your pics.
Recommended set-up for night photography: Low ISO + tripod

Hmm, as for composition and stuff you are pretty much ok, your pics are too noisy thats all. At that size it shouldn't be so obvious.

Maybe set lower ISO and use a tripod.

You may want to consider picking out a few of your shots which you feel are the best, and seek critique here on those few shots, rather than sifting through a whole gallery of them. You'll get more meaningful critique too, that way, rather than just general comments.

Quite interesting, Marina Barrage at night...

I think your pictures are good considering that you were without a tripod... Keep up the good work.

I myself was there on Saturday, during daytime between noon to 3pm. It was super Hot there, but I got what I wanted... children playing in the fountain...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/voldisinarta/sets/72157615244746442/

V

bro...
this is the NEWBIES corner la, not the PHOTO GALLERY corner.
hehehe you're not supposed to ask for comments and critique on this section.
Anyway, I must commend your composition. You certainly have a knack for it! I doubt you're a noob to photography!
All your photos taken in 'auto' mode?
Looks like the auto WB did its job pretty well.
Only problem: Your auto-ISO limit was set too high, I reckon. A lot of noise in your pics.
Recommended set-up for night photography: Low ISO + tripod

ouh...hehe..didnt realise i cant do it here...sry:embrass:
well,as a matter of fact, I AM!! HAHAHAA!!!
mayb just tyco la hor...
aite bro..thx for the tips..

will take note of that...THX! ;)

and for the rest of the comments,thx alot too!
rili rili appreciate it yeah!!

Last edited:
Quite interesting, Marina Barrage at night...

I think your pictures are good considering that you were without a tripod... Keep up the good work.

I myself was there on Saturday, during daytime between noon to 3pm. It was super Hot there, but I got what I wanted... children playing in the fountain...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/voldisinarta/sets/72157615244746442/

V

LOL!
nice shots bro...
i tried to shoot the chrome statue where the "lady is swinging the earth with a rope" but i didnt noe how to compose it cos got 2 Ah Bengs appear in the film..LOL!:D

LOL!
nice shots bro...
i tried to shoot the chrome statue where the "lady is swinging the earth with a rope" but i didnt noe how to compose it cos got 2 Ah Bengs appear in the film..LOL!:D

Wait until the ah bengs leave... then shoot shoot shoot. Or just shoot... include the ah bengs into the photos...

"If you can't get rid the nuisances, include them" - me.

Hey,

Saw your pictures and I find is very well composing for a newbie!The night shots are well pictured as well... more day pictures to come eh! ;)

LOL!
nice shots bro...

I took her straight up with myself in the reflection on the globe! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.