Irresponsible photographer from Pixioo

I don't know CS got SMRT Ltd (feedback).
Teh tarik for you guys!

Four clone accounts and counting... all by Pixioo Photography

I will avoid this company, judging from how he try to handle things in the wrong ways.

Richardlim
Lee Hsien
samuel91318
chairuby

Just last week, I got married to my beautiful wife Yi Shyan. I was a bit worried about the wedding photographer as my friends have told me about many 'no show' cases. However, after a talk with a photographer from pixioo, I decided to put my faith in him. Thankfully, he was at my wedding and captured many beautiful moments!

FYI this is just for those whom are choosing their wedding actual day photographers and just sharing my experience!
Thank you Samuel!!!

I had my wedding last week and had a photographer from Pixioo take the wedding photographers. I did not find this post b4 my wedding but I have no regrets hiring Pixioo.

Thank you to Pixioo!

Just last week, I got married to my beautiful wife Yi Shyan. I was a bit worried about the wedding photographer as my friends have told me about many 'no show' cases. However, after a talk with a photographer from pixioo, I decided to put my faith in him. Thankfully, he was at my wedding and captured many beautiful moments!

FYI this is just for those whom are choosing their wedding actual day photographers and just sharing my experience!
Thank you Samuel!!!

The review section is for members posting user reviews of photography gears, not posting reviews of business, since there already have a existing thread on Pixioo Photographer, hence your thread merged here.

and btw, no offends, when people sign up and their initial post is to sing praises on whatever things, there is no credibility on the post per se, we usually treat it as fake reviews.

Last edited:
Join to post.. Lol..

wow... talk about trying too hard...

if your supplied details are correct... jinrui100 (91913723), you are roughly the same age as my son according to your (fake) NRIC registration (btw, that's not very smart move either)... who is in P4... the last time i check SG's laws, you are really way too young to get married.

the harder you try to CYA, the more your lobang will be pichak.

wow... talk about trying too hard...

if your supplied details are correct... jinrui100 (91913723), you are roughly the same age as my son according to your (fake) NRIC registration (btw, that's not very smart move either)... who is in P4... the last time i check SG's laws, you are really way too young to get married.

the harder you try to CYA, the more your lobang will be pichak.

oh wow!

To the photographer mentioned here.

May i suggest that you take a step back and reflect on how to improve on your processes. Stop with all these actions.

fake IC lar, where got people IC numbers so nice one, Royal Flush some more, must be Gamble God lor.

but I did a search, jinrui100 seem like a violin teacher leh, now I very confuse....

Samuel, that incident you had with me happened 10 months ago. 10 months later, you are still at it and even asked my husband to get me to remove my post here. Seriously, just grow up, learn and move on! What is the point of you doing all these funny stuff.. You are just making things worse for yourself.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...-review-responsible-photographer-5031992.html

Samuel, that incident you had with me happened 10 months ago. 10 months later, you are still at it and even asked my husband to get me to remove my post here. Seriously, just grow up, learn and move on! What is the point of you doing all these funny stuff.. You are just making things worse for yourself.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...-review-responsible-photographer-5031992.html

That part sounds just about right to me. The pixioo guy is really quite a character. Would be interesting to see what he looks like in person.

We at ClubSNAP have received a PM from Samuel Ng on Apr 16th, 5:49pm at our Facebook page account. In this PM, Samuel claims that he did not create fake accounts at all. He also asked if we can come up with a "solution" for him to help him in this matter. We would like to openly inform Samuel here the following (since we now know he is following this thread):

We do not really entertain PMs to our FB accounts for such matters. Opinions posted by members in this forum are solely their own. This has been specifically laid out in our T&Cs and policies. We do not have the jurisdiction nor the authority to be judge and jury to these matters as we have no tacit knowledge of what actually transpired. You are, however, strongly encouraged to respond in this thread to the accusations laid out against you, if you find some of these accusations to be false. If you can also provide evidence that can exonerate yourself fully, we would strongly advice you share them here as well. Thank you and have a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: portal
This is by far one of the most entertaining threads I've read and what a character this Samuel guy is. If SMRT Ltd is in here, please find a photo of this guy and post it here!

This is by far one of the most entertaining threads I've read and what a character this Samuel guy is. If SMRT Ltd is in here, please find a photo of this guy and post it here!

We respect the privacy of each and every member here at ClubSNAP.

Thank you Samuel!!!

I had my wedding last week and had a photographer from Pixioo take the wedding photographers. I did not find this post b4 my wedding but I have no regrets hiring Pixioo.

Thank you to Pixioo!

Hmmm...after so many lessons iam not sure if this is still the same clone accounts or a real client?
Even if u are the real client(maybe friend shooting for friend) who registered just to post these 2 comments,it is very highly likely that u did it for the sake of that cheapo rates being offered since we can see how desperate Pixioo is trying so hard to gain some trust from consumers. Your 2 comments are not credible at all.

Everyody makes mistakes,but how u clean up your mess is the only way to salvage or make worst the situations.
Until now Pixioo is still trying so hard to request for thread removal might shows that his actions just can't convince consumers until now.

Good job ClubSnap mods, for doing your part in helping to keep the industry clean.

Some people Don't realise. U clear ur **** By improving your service after customer feedback. Not trying to make customer feedback disappear. Lol.