Irresponsible photographer from Pixioo

From your profile, you're in the same business. Why do you need to get pixico to shoot your wedding? And now you're looking for them to shoot your brother's wedding :confused:

Lee Hsien is definitely one of Pixico's staff/friends ... Seriously, you guys still dare to come in to the forum and use terrible English (def. sounds Malaysian to me) to try and cover up?

1 post and just signed up in Sep 2014 ... Who are you trying to fool?

If you want to clean your name, its to admit your fault and move on ... not using clone accounts to do some crap talk about your own 'good' service.

Guys, they lied and now trying to lie again. Choose them at your own risk cause they seem to be very comfortable in lying. Basically no difference from the Mobile Air (Sim Lim) case.

Good Luck

lol.. sure looks like he joined CS just to post above msg.. super lol..

Guys, they lied and now trying to lie again. Choose them at your own risk cause they seem to be very comfortable in lying. Basically no difference from the Mobile Air (Sim Lim) case.

Good Luck

Can post a link to this case for a read?

Sorry for your opinion because I call one photographer from Pixioo for my marriage. Not only I am telling about this work but punctuality of his time is too good. His captured photo is very clean and looking like a good professional photographer and I am thinking to recall him once again because of my brother marriage. For my side you should take a one deal from them I guaranty say that you will not be disappoint from Pixioo.

haha who's gonna believe this. Just sign up to post this piece of ****. lol btw you forgot the surname Long.

haha who's gonna believe this. Just sign up to post this piece of ****. lol btw you forgot the surname Long.

obviously not surname. lol my bad.

Sorry for your opinion because I call one photographer from Pixioo for my marriage. Not only I am telling about this work but punctuality of his time is too good. His captured photo is very clean and looking like a good professional photographer and I am thinking to recall him once again because of my brother marriage. For my side you should take a one deal from them I guaranty say that you will not be disappoint from Pixioo.

u registered just to sing praises of this pixioo?
U are very fishy and your English learn from where?
can mods please delete this post? because I know this "cyber hero" won't be replying.

u registered just to sing praises of this pixioo?
U are very fishy and your English learn from where?
can mods please delete this post? because I know this "cyber hero" won't be replying.

Nope, I love to see how back-door advertisement backfired. :devil:

Recently I engaged a photographer for the occasion of my wedding from Pixioo. I had a wonderful experience with that photographer. He was really good at photography. He took excellent snapshots on that day. Wedding is the most beautiful occasion in life and he made that day very beautiful with his awesome photography. I'll recommend pixioo photography to my dear and beloved ones.:)

Recently I engaged a photographer for the occasion of my wedding from Pixioo. I had a wonderful experience with that photographer. He was really good at photography. He took excellent snapshots on that day. Wedding is the most beautiful occasion in life and he made that day very beautiful with his awesome photography. I'll recommend pixioo photography to my dear and beloved ones.:)

lol still trying?

What's the name of the engaged photographer?

A photographer giving you snapshots? Why do you need a photographer then? Get some simple camera phones and engage a bunch of cousins and nephews. Cheaper, more fun.

very professional... using Comic Sans font....

a simple check of the database reveals that your email is rlim33115@gmail.com. your hp +65-83282305... and no surprises... your address you list it as Pixioo Diary, Singapore.

oh btw... please decide which clone account you want.. this, or samuel91318....

so.... let's try again. you were saying about something of a really good photographer? :rolleyes:

limpeh_zpsffbca893.jpeg

Got caught twice in the act using clone accounts... of course can only be quiet.

I definitely will not go for a wedding photography service that can't differentiate crass with class.