Irresponsible Model

photonick2004

Aug 7, 2004
East
photonick2004.multiply.com
Arranged for a TF shoot two weeks back for a simple fashion shoot today but the model didn't even turn up nor did she reply my calls or sms. Naturally I got no apology call from her. Damn irresponsible. Does anyone know if there is a "Blacklist" somewhere in CS that I can throw that info into?

best you can try contact her to find out what happen first, if not avail, send her an email to express your displeasure.

if this model has a thread here, you can leave a feedback in her thread.

if the model does not found here, you can just name her here, but that will be only one side story.

i'm not surprised:)

What's the model's name?

Any reminder 1-2 days before before the actual appt?
For meeting or concalls I set few days to a week in advance, I will send a reminder email a day before.
Ofcourse the person who failed to turn up is at fault.

Any reminder 1-2 days before before the actual appt?
For meeting or concalls I set few days to a week in advance, I will send a reminder email a day before.
Ofcourse the person who failed to turn up is at fault.
Thanks for your advice. I have been doing that too for the longest time. But this girl is really one hell of a kind. Night before the shoot I reminded her again and she said alright but that morning she didn't turn up at the venue, called and sms her, she didn't reply. Now she has taken herself out of MM and FB.
Did all that a photographer needs to do yet we (photographers) have to entertain such crap. These models wannabe don't know what they want when they place a thead in MM or CS, resulting in unprofessional behaviour. They forgot that we are photographers and not entertainer. We don't need to
pratronise them. :(

you can always start your own "blacklist" ... i m sure a loy of other photogs will join in to add onto that list ...
Good idea bro! We should start a blacklist. May be a moderator can take on this idea and list them within the models listing. That way photographers won't fall prey to such idiotic model wannabe. Surely we photographer will start listing them out. Already have three wannabies on my mind :)

best you can try contact her to find out what happen first, if not avail, send her an email to express your displeasure.

if this model has a thread here, you can leave a feedback in her thread.

if the model does not found here, you can just name her here, but that will be only one side story.
Thanks dude.
The name is Mia from HK. Studying at German International School, age 18 (2010).

there shld be black list for everything... including photographers, want-to-sell, want-to-buy..
Yup we should. Photographers Blacklist too.
Know of one horny photographer who provided a model with skimpy bikini and transparent lingerie for a beach and hotel shoot and then took back the bikini and lingerie. Urrrrrgh!