Irresponsible model

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
I've enough nonsense from irresponsible model. I feel like slapping her in the face. Are local models really all behave like this? i'm not sure since i don't work with really many models.

My own encounter:

1) late for shoot - 90% of the models i met are late, only 1 or 2 arrived earlier than me. no isues here, since i can wait like 1 or 2hrs as long as i like and eager to shoot the models.

2) late email reply - i've emails replied after weeks and even months (celebrity). if i like the models, i'm still willing to reply, nvm...i juz treat it as models are really busy.

3) no response after agreeing to shoot (sms/msn) - simply bochup, even after days, so can't discuss. i've 1 model after discussed for days and fixed the date, but when i sent her the shooting location, no response...the night b4 the shoot....still no response. saw her later online in msn....ask her whether she received my shooting details on sms...after serveral hrs...still no response. iloveyou (clubsnap)

4) last min cancelling of shoot - i hate this and the model juz said 'have something on'. i won't work with her again...

5) fly aeroplane on shooting date - ok...it's not 100% confirm since the shoot is last min and the model say she's scared she cannot wake up. but she gave me her hp no. so i said i will give her wake up call until she wake up. she say ok. it's like 2am+ tat day, shoot is 2pm the next day. i'm charging all my batteries til around 5am, she's still online and she msn me said she really scared she cannot wake up as she's learning photoshop at tat time....WTF. can she be more responsible if she know tmr there a shoot? still doing photoshop at 5am???? nvm, so i told her change to 3pm. but she no responsed, so i thought she slept. Call her around 12pm since she's still need to have lunch....no reply. tat time i was already on my gear and with tripod....and it's heavy walking around like an idiot as i told her i will buy some outfits for her before the shoot. Already called 6 or 7 times to 'wake' her...no reply. Sms her to ask her at least sms me to confirm/cancel the shoot...no reply. give her final call at 3pm....no reply. past 1 day already...still no reply. maybe i was just plain stupid but i'm sure she's the worst model i've ever met. ladymisaki (multiply)

6) no reply after sending information of the shoot - seriously, i hate models with 'i will reply only if i interested' kind of attitude. nvm...i can still accept it. but when the model reply to me and wants more information about the shoot, and after i sent her with a detailed info, i expect the model at least replied with a 'no thank you' or 'not interested', but this model choose not to reply after i sent her the detailed info....twice! one in emails and another 1 in clubsnap's pm several months later. maybe she thinks i'm 'too low class' to bother her. name removed as she explained and apologised

Alright i've listed the ones i'm really mad at...i don't care how popular she is.

Last edited:
arggggggg....i can't bear to list down their names....only the last one is making me really mad, i've made a guestbook comment at her multiply. since she's new, i won't list her name here.

Last edited:
Third this; only by identifying them can we put sufficient pressure to avoid such incidents occuring.

kindly put down the names of the models that have done all these. thanks.

second this. please help us so that we can avoid such situations too.

If the facts are truly narrated, why are you hesitating to list? Or could it be that you are not that sure yourself thus the hesitation?

If the facts are true, then by not listing, there may be another person who will get the same situation as you.

arggggggg....i can't bear to list down their names....only the last one is making me really mad, i've made a guestbook comment at her multiply. since she's new, i won't list her name here.

all these are problems mar.

you also have nothing to lose right

Know the saying, nip the bud, before it blooms. You don't do it today, someone else tomorrow will suffer by such people. Think about it.

GMAN

If you don't want to list her name down.

That defeats this thread.

If you don't want to list her name down.

That defeats this thread.

Exactly right.

TS may have good intentions with this thread (or maybe he's just complaining to let off steam), but by not listing down the names, these models get away scott free and will continue doing what they've been doing to other photographers.

If what TS said is true, then by witholding their names, he is doing a great disservice to other photographers.

I've enough nonsense from irresponsible model. I feel like slapping her in the face. Are local models really all behave like this? i'm not sure since i don't work with really many models.

My own encounter:

1) late for shoot - 90% of the models i met are late, only 1 or 2 arrived earlier than me. no isues here, since i can wait like 1 or 2hrs as long as i like and eager to shoot the models.

2) late email reply - i've emails replied after weeks and even months (celebrity). if i like the models, i'm still willing to reply, nvm...i juz treat it as models are really busy.

3) no response after agreeing to shoot (sms/msn) - simply bochup, even after days, so can't discuss. i've 1 model after discussed for days and fixed the date, but when i sent her the shooting location, no response...the night b4 the shoot....still no response. saw her later online in msn....ask her whether she received my shooting details on sms...after serveral hrs...still no response.

4) last min cancelling of shoot - i hate this and the model juz said 'have something on'. i won't work with her again...

5) fly aeroplane on shooting date - ok...it's not 100% confirm since the shoot is last min and the model say she's scared she cannot wake up. but she gave me her hp no. so i said i will give her wake up call until she wake up. she say ok. it's like 2am+ tat day, shoot is 2pm the next day. i'm charging all my batteries til around 5am, she's still online and she msn me said she really scared she cannot wake up as she's learning photoshop at tat time....WTF. can she be more responsible if she know tmr there a shoot? still doing photoshop at 5am???? nvm, so i told her change to 3pm. but she no responsed, so i thought she slept. Call her around 12pm since she's still need to have lunch....no reply. tat time i was already on my gear and with tripod....and it's heavy walking around like an idiot as i told her i will buy some outfits for her before the shoot. Already called 6 or 7 times to 'wake' her...no reply. Sms her to ask her at least sms me to confirm/cancel the shoot...no reply. give her final call at 3pm....no reply. past 1 day already...still no reply. maybe i was just plain stupid but i'm sure she's the worst model i've ever met. :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

any1 who has worse experience?

About half a year ago, one single mum posted that she needed to take her maternity photo. I had offered my service, she said she liked my idea and approaches. Then sent her sms to meet for talks on location to shoot and type of shots, but then after a few smses, just simply disappeared... Gone to bear child???

About half a year ago, one single mum posted that she needed to take her maternity photo. I had offered my service, she said she liked my idea and approaches. Then sent her sms to meet for talks on location to shoot and type of shots, but then after a few smses, just simply disappeared... Gone to bear child???

Now the baby is 6 months old.

Maybe you'll get a call from her soon to shoot the baby. :bsmilie:

Exactly right.

TS may have good intentions with this thread (or maybe he's just complaining to let off steam), but by not listing down the names, these models get away scott free and will continue doing what they've been doing to other photographers.

If what TS said is true, then by witholding their names, he is doing a great disservice to other photographers.

yes i'm angry too...really bui ta han after the aeroplane incident.

yes i'm angry too...really bui ta han after the aeroplane incident.

relax....try shooting some other stuffs rather then vomit blood very weekend because of this....

try birding..they sometimes also DONT turn up one...kena fly kite also.. should i band them too?? haha:bsmilie:

Sounds like what happen all the time.
I just don't get work up anymore. I just make sure, I dont have any fixed/non-cancellable expenses for any model whom I have not worked with before.

However, if the model is slow in responses, I generally write them off anyway, no point. I am into photographer for fun and relaxation, I don't do well with attitudes and definately not well with irresponsible models.

My advise to TS is, move on, there are many more models out there to shoot.

TS should move on if he doesnt want to mention names. No point continuing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.