iriver mp3 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would go for iaudio anytime than iriver.

Both are good players. I have both. But I personally, recommend Iaudio, but Iaudio is $$$$$. For Iriver T10, try the shops at SLS. Go to 2nd floor, there is a shop call Dynasty something one...look for the uncle...good service :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and good price.

sound quality is way much better than iriver, more features too.
price is steep when i bought mine at $360 for 1GB (iaudio G3) ard April this year.

Iriver sounded very good to my ears. The line-in recording sound quality is excellent. I am using the IFP500 series. Paid $400 for 512MB early this year.

Piper said:
Both are good players. I have both. But I personally, recommend Iaudio, but Iaudio is $$$$$. For Iriver T10, try the shops at SLS. Go to 2nd floor, there is a shop call Dynasty something one...look for the uncle...good service :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and good price.

hmm....are the stuff at SLS original???

swimcraze said:
hmm....are the stuff at SLS original???

dun worry dude. they are authorised seller for iriver. remember to ask them to stamp on the warranty card.

oh yeah! for iaudio, you can get tehm from boon and co., they have a shop in suntec.

iRiver is good but iAudio sound is better and have more features. Was considering the iRiver T10 and the iAudio G3 and ended getting the G3. So far so good except for the limitation of 650 files and 50 folders which I exceeded initially and had to get around it. Seems like iRiver may not have that limitation but I recommend iAudio over iRiver. For iAudio most people get it at Boon at South Bridge Rd, best price and good service. They also have the iRiver T10 there.

Dennis said:
iRiver is good but iAudio sound is better and have more features. Was considering the iRiver T10 and the iAudio G3 and ended getting the G3. So far so good except for the limitation of 650 files and 50 folders which I exceeded initially and had to get around it. Seems like iRiver may not have that limitation but I recommend iAudio over iRiver. For iAudio most people get it at Boon at South Bridge Rd, best price and good service. They also have the iRiver T10 there.
hi Dennis, what version of firmware are you using?

swimcraze said:
how is the sound quality of ipod and creative compared to iaudio? :what:

No comparison!

creative, joke of the century gadget.

Status
Not open for further replies.