Not open for further replies.

erizai

Sep 16, 2005
Southen Sea
Just one pix of Irina from Model-inn..

Sorry for messy hair.. C n C welcome..

DSC6534.jpg

Thx for viewing..

can try to PS away the hair, coz it looks very distracting like a scar on her right cheek.. :think:

What's there to be sorry about?

erizai said:

Thx for viewing..

Nice shot and beautiful model, upzz for u bro!

:D

Wow! The skin tone.. faithfully reproduced! :)

Will try n see..

zhang3feng said:
can try to PS away the hair, coz it looks very distracting like a scar on her right cheek.. :think:

Ya i find it too..

Waileong, thx for supporting.. :)

Thx Eric Lee and Kongo for the kind words ;p

amelia said:
the model is gorgeous but i think the pose a little weird =x

Well, it's not a particularly outstanding shot-- in fact the tilt makes it appear as if the model is about to fall over backwards-- but the point is that you should not be sorry about your pictures. If they are not good, just accept criticism that comes and learn. If you think criticism is unjustified, you can rebut what people say.

Just because someone on this forum likes to say "hair messy" does not mean you have to be apologetic about putting on a pix with less than all the hairs in their perfect positions.

Remember it's peer-to-peer here, not student and teacher or junior and senior. You don't have to bow to those who comment. A lot of them have their own pet peeves, which may not be right for you.

Wai Leong
===
erizai said:
Ya i find it too..

Waileong, thx for supporting.. :)

Thx Eric Lee and Kongo for the kind words ;p

Indeed..

waileong said:
Well, it's not a particularly outstanding shot-- in fact the tilt makes it appear as if the model is about to fall over backwards-- but the point is that you should not be sorry about your pictures. If they are not good, just accept criticism that comes and learn. If you think criticism is unjustified, you can rebut what people say.

Just because someone on this forum likes to say "hair messy" does not mean you have to be apologetic about putting on a pix with less than all the hairs in their perfect positions.

Remember it's peer-to-peer here, not student and teacher or junior and senior. You don't have to bow to those who comment. A lot of them have their own pet peeves, which may not be right for you.

Wai Leong
===

Hey, Cheesecake... heard that you had got your new toy...;p

Yes happy shooting...

erizai said:

DSC6534.jpg

Thx for viewing..

hello bro,is this photo taken by your D200??:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

shhh..... hehe..

another one to share & for c n c.
DSC6453.jpg

i like the skin complexion too.
well done! :thumbsup:

erizai said:
shhh..... hehe..

another one to share & for c n c.
DSC6453.jpg

Where's this place? :think:

Hey Eric, nice shots! Pic 1 I like messy hair, so no apolegies! Pic 2 nice timing! Captured her even when she moves so fast! Well done:)

Hope to see u for the coming "Pretty Woman" shoot. Cheers:)

You have sharp eyes... slower shutter speed will really bring out the ambient light. I had one but off.:cry:

Cheesecake said:
wa seh, a pity the ambience light not enuff(lower ur shutter speed?). and the flash light from her back a wee bit too strong.

nice location and good idea too!:thumbsup:

Youhong: That is raffles plaza.. some where near raffles place MRT..

Thx Ivan and Jiven for the kind comment... Too bad this sunday already had something on.. may be next time..

Status
Not open for further replies.