:: Irina No. 2 ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

eow

Jun 22, 2004
The leave at the top right hand corner is quite distracting

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
haha, finally your infamous half face shot appeared:)
Very nice 2nd series, however the colour is a little too saturated i think, especially the skin, perhaps its your monitor as u have said.. still, I like the feel of it:)

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
haha, finally your infamous half face shot appeared:)
Very nice 2nd series, however the colour is a little too saturated i think, especially the skin, perhaps its your monitor as u have said.. still, I like the feel of it:)
Thanks Ivan... I relooked at the post-processing on my iMac and, yah... I think I'd better stop doing post-processing on my faster Acer laptop... :sweat:

Lindsay Tan

Aug 12, 2004
Beautiful series. Your technique has been improving superbly over the last year. More importantly, your composition is getting more innovative. Very refreshing!

paxluv

Nov 26, 2005
California, USA
Out of all of the Irina shots, I find yours to be the most glamorous. The posing is natural in these images, and the contrast between the background and the woman makes you focus on her more. These are magazine quality photos. Excellent work!

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
Beautiful series. Your technique have been improving superbly over the last year. More importantly, your composition is getting more innovative. Very refreshing!
Thanks Linsay... for noticing my work... and for your most encouraging feedback... Cheers :)

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
Out of all of the Irina shots, I find yours to be the most glamorous. The posing is natural in these images, and the contrast between the background and the woman makes you focus on her more. These are magazine quality photos. Excellent work!
Hi there, paxluv... haven't seen you post in CS for a while... Thanks for dropping a comment here... deeply appreciate it... Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.