:: Irina No. 2 ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
As promised, Irina's 2nd series... As usual, C&C most welcomed :)

1)
69207600.jpg

2)
69207609.jpg

3)
69207608.jpg

4)
69207614.jpg

The leave at the top right hand corner is quite distracting

haha, finally your infamous half face shot appeared:)
Very nice 2nd series, however the colour is a little too saturated i think, especially the skin, perhaps its your monitor as u have said.. still, I like the feel of it:)

haha, finally your infamous half face shot appeared:)
Very nice 2nd series, however the colour is a little too saturated i think, especially the skin, perhaps its your monitor as u have said.. still, I like the feel of it:)

Thanks Ivan... I relooked at the post-processing on my iMac and, yah... I think I'd better stop doing post-processing on my faster Acer laptop... :sweat:

Beautiful series. Your technique has been improving superbly over the last year. More importantly, your composition is getting more innovative. Very refreshing!

Out of all of the Irina shots, I find yours to be the most glamorous. The posing is natural in these images, and the contrast between the background and the woman makes you focus on her more. These are magazine quality photos. Excellent work!

Beautiful series. Your technique have been improving superbly over the last year. More importantly, your composition is getting more innovative. Very refreshing!

Thanks Linsay... for noticing my work... and for your most encouraging feedback... Cheers :)

Out of all of the Irina shots, I find yours to be the most glamorous. The posing is natural in these images, and the contrast between the background and the woman makes you focus on her more. These are magazine quality photos. Excellent work!

Hi there, paxluv... haven't seen you post in CS for a while... Thanks for dropping a comment here... deeply appreciate it... Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.