:: Irina No. 1 ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
From Kazakstan... What more could we ask for? She's got the best features from some of the most exotic places... Thanks Modelin again...

Here's my first series... 4 simple shots, nothing elaborate... ;)

C&C most welcomed.

1)

2)

3)

4)

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
What a babe...

chrisdebug

Aug 6, 2006
Gd angles.. U r def pushing t boundaries of yr work. Well Done.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Very nice bro. Your skills up another level liao...:thumbsup:

Modelinn told me on Sun's shoot that you're in this morning shoot. I'm too late for that, if not sure want to learn more from you, and catch up as well. :)

I love your 2nd pic. The streaks of hair are just nicely done. Well captured moment!

However, I'm a purist and will be perfect if the model doesn't wear a black bra, which sort of distracts the viewer. Just my 2 cents.

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
Very nice bro. Your skills up another level liao...:thumbsup:

Modelinn told me on Sun's shoot that you're in this morning shoot. I'm too late for that, if not sure want to learn more from you, and catch up as well. :)

I love your 2nd pic. The streaks of hair are just nicely done. Well captured moment!

However, I'm a purist and will be perfect if the model doesn't wear a black bra, which sort of distracts the viewer. Just my 2 cents.
Hi Hi Virgo... yah man... long time no see liao... really must catch up... don't say learn leh... let's share and sharpen each other's skills :)

Black bra? :sweat: Ermmm, heheh, I shoot what I have...

Jiawang, Nice to see your post again!
I would love no4 for her expression but dislike no3 of the colours. This is just MHO.

OT: Ivan! I promising I wun drool! I wun drool! *drooling*

Alankpy

Aug 20, 2005
Eastern Singapore
Hmm...
Maybe its just me... but I do find this model looks like Coco Lee in certain angles. ;p

Nice pics!
Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
Jiawang, Nice to see your post again!
I would love no4 for her expression but dislike no3 of the colours. This is just MHO.

OT: Ivan! I promising I wun drool! I wun drool! *drooling*
Thanks for your likes and dislikes ;) I've always been struggling with colour management on my laptops... Pointed noted... Cheers :)

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
Hmm...
Maybe its just me... but I do find this model looks like Coco Lee in certain angles. ;p

Nice pics!
Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
Maybe it's just me too... I find her looking not just like Coco Lee, but also Angelina Jolie... :bsmilie:

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
2)

Glad u enjoyed the shoot! And more glad u took this shot, really my cup of tea:)

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
nice location and good use of that blower Ivan has ...

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
I love # 2 too :lovegrin:

The feel of #1 is nice, & great expression on #4. :D

Another series of :thumbsup: shots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.