Irina - My 2nd attempt in portraiture

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmax

Mar 7, 2006
This is my 2nd attempt in portraiture, first time posting my photos in CS & first time joining Ivan-Modelinn for actual shooting session.

Great organiser & fantastic model Irina, her professionalism is commendable. C & C are welcome. :)

Nice meeting all of you guys at the shooting. Hope to learn more from you all ;)

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
:thumbsup: Not bad, buddy!

Chris Lim

Oct 24, 2005
SWEET! :thumbsup: wish i could shoot like that. :cry: still got lots to learn from all the shifus! :)

osk77

Aug 20, 2006
Hey man, great shots!

:thumbsup:

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006

I like this one a lot:)

Thanks for the compliment, still room for improvement...

Nowadays i realise newbies r not so simple anymore.. haha.. ;p

kenzi

Mar 25, 2005
Hi Timothy,

It is a very good attempt, on the overall the background looks interesting. Would have loved to see more of it.

It would be nice to see more of her right eye. Perhaps capturing more of the roof/open space might make it a wee bit less distracting.

I love this witih the exception of the left eye... It'd be nice to see more of the eye. the pose, the expression and the moment was very well captured. I like the tilt of the wall too.

[/QUOTE]
This I like...she really stands out from the background.

Well as long as you say, "damn, this is a good shot," no one can fault you. Enjoy

timmax

Mar 7, 2006
SWEET! wish i could shoot like that. still got lots to learn from all the shifus! :)
Thanks Chris... we r learning from each other... hope to see u around more.

I like this one a lot:)

Thanks for the compliment, still room for improvement...

Nowadays i realise newbies r not so simple anymore.. haha..
Thanks to you for last Sunday so-called "orientation"

It got me to plan ahead & knew what to expect, but what I did not expect was the model you brought was awesomely pro :bigeyes:

The credits must go to her, pls let her know ya, thanks!

timmax

Mar 7, 2006
Hi Timothy,

It is a very good attempt, on the overall the background looks interesting. Would have loved to see more of it.

It would be nice to see more of her right eye. Perhaps capturing more of the roof/open space might make it a wee bit less distracting.

I love this witih the exception of the left eye... It'd be nice to see more of the eye. the pose, the expression and the moment was very well captured. I like the tilt of the wall too.

This I like...she really stands out from the background.

Well as long as you say, "damn, this is a good shot," no one can fault you. Enjoy
Hi Kenzi

Thanks for your very detailed comments. :)

Got my 30D in Aug06, first time trying out this 50mm f/1.8 len, still got lots more to learn from the pro here, will work harder on those flaws you pointed out.

Just added 1 more picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.