Irene & Fronda

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas3k

Apr 30, 2007
Just a note of appreciation to Irene & Fronda for a hard day's work this morning at Japanese Gardens...

"Thanks! Both of you are gorgeous!"

Irene

CS_Irene01.jpg

Fronda

CS_Fronda01.jpg

And job well done for organiser Stevie!

:lovegrin: ^^

The kimonos look cheap, very sloppy.

the kimonos not only looks cheap, they are way too big for the model.

The kimonos look cheap, very sloppy.
the only way any costumes provided by CS organisers here to look high class, not sloppy and perfectly fitted is don't wear them at all :think:
what do we expect from a $50 shoot?..... :bsmilie::sweatsm: give them a break, bro...!
IMO, the most fitted costumes here are those from Bob's artistic shoots ....

Haha,

Well can't do much about the costumes... Have to ask the organiser about that :p

Hey, Irene here. ;)

Glad you enjoyed the shoot too!

If you are referring to the kimono I was wearing as sloppy, maybe it is cos it is of summer kimono material - yukata: A yukata is a cooling garment to wear. Like other forms of clothing based on traditional Japanese garments, it is made with straight seams and wide sleeves. Unlike formal kimono, yukata are typically made of cotton rather than silk or synthetic fabric, and they are unlined.

Hee. I adore the pink colour though. :heart:

Hey peeps,
Nice to meet u guys at Jap garden. I enjoyed the shoot very much.
Hope to see u guys again!

" If you are referring to the kimono I was wearing as sloppy, maybe it is cos it is of summer kimono material - yukata: A yukata is a cooling garment to wear. Like other forms of clothing based on traditional Japanese garments, it is made with straight seams and wide sleeves. Unlike formal kimono, yukata are typically made of cotton rather than silk or synthetic fabric, and they are unlined. "

Wow, thanks for the info :). So it should be more a "Yukata" shoot?

But yep I liked the colours a lot too - stands out from all the browns and grays and greens in the garden :)

If you are referring to the kimono I was wearing as sloppy, maybe it is cos it is of summer kimono material - yukata: A yukata is a cooling garment to wear. Like other forms of clothing based on traditional Japanese garments, it is made with straight seams and wide sleeves. Unlike formal kimono, yukata are typically made of cotton rather than silk or synthetic fabric, and they are unlined.
:

Hee! You might wish to visit this site: http://www.japanesekimono.com/kimono_robe.htm to learn more for future Kimono themed shoots, pay special attention to line #2 at the bottom of the page. :)

_

Hey, Irene here. ;)

Glad you enjoyed the shoot too!

Hee. I adore the pink colour though. :heart:

It is still sloppy cause its over sized. :)
Maybe Fronda and u are too small size.

Status
Not open for further replies.