IRC in Cs ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
there is a IRC for CS ???????? hw come i din see it until today ?? i muz be blind...

yah la !! i muz be blind.. but channel is like dead la.. no one talking.. all parking inside one ah ??

haha.. nvm.. i park inside first... whao lao... sian...

Careful... there's a fat bitch inside that's always on PMS mode...she will set stupid rules to get her way.

espn said:
Careful... there's a fat bitch inside that's always on PMS mode...she will set stupid rules to get her way.

whos that ??? i go find my old script.... hahaha... who that fat.. "beach" u talking about ??

Name callings = Big No NO! :nono:

Speaking of which, I do know there's a big sausage there almost every night.

Ah....

And mind you, that's not name calling... :p

glennyong said:
whos that ??? i go find my old script.... hahaha... who that fat.. "beach" u talking about ??
You find script also no use, people got oper status inside. Always abuse one... enjoy yourself.

togu said:
Name callings = Big No NO! :nono:

Speaking of which, I do know there's a big sausage there almost every night.

Ah....

And mind you, that's not name calling... :p

ah gu, u know I know :D, btw, are you still working at the same place? I grad liao since last year, :sticktong

No, I changed job since last year, now working in countryside. Hrm... now then you graduate har? :sticktong

Name callings is still a big no no! :nono:

:)
For a moment .. I was thinking Counterstrike

togu said:
No, I changed job since last year, now working in countryside. Hrm... now then you graduate har? :sticktong

Name callings is still a big no no! :nono:
Graduated since 2003 but waited till last year then convo cos my last paper was the same month as 2003's convo, so waited 12+ mths! :sticktong

gu gu gu gu gu gu <- name calling? :bsmilie:

getting me curious.... who's the lady with PMS? should refer her to a doc. might be the hormones problems.

Nisa said:
getting me curious.... who's the lady with PMS? should refer her to a doc. might be the hormones problems.

=.=!!

maybe its sudden mood change la... lol... we shall see later... nvm.. i noob la.. i nv use irc b4 one..

i think i will go in and take a peek too. Maybe then someone will tell us about it. ;p

Nisa said:
i think i will go in and take a peek too. Maybe then someone will tell us about it. ;p

gogo!! i m inside liaoz... but gt 1 op onli.. could it be her ??? hmmmmz.....

glennyong said:
gogo!! i m inside liaoz... but gt 1 op onli.. could it be her ??? hmmmmz.....

wrong person... =p.. ps ps !!

Please do not use derogatory remarks when referring to other members. This thread is closed before things get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.