Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the... hiaz...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
the girls here are so damn lucky... and woman's charter here is :thumbsup:
Well, wait till you see how some women use the women's charter against the guys... :bsmilie:

hai... this is sad...
but on the other hand will putfile banned iran from accessing their web? like what they did to singapore?

i cant believe such thinking still exists. surely defense against rape would be sufficient grounds for her not to be hanged? and what happens if the 2 guys successfully rape her? do they go scot-free???

and whats with the boyfriends running away leaving them alone?? quite chickens imo.

Looks like evolution skipped this part of the world. :thumbsd:

simplicity_ said:
i cant believe such thinking still exists. surely defense against rape would be sufficient grounds for her not to be hanged? and what happens if the 2 guys successfully rape her? do they go scot-free???

and whats with the boyfriends running away leaving them alone?? quite chickens imo.
Then the girls would be judged with inappropriate acts of immorality in engaging of sex. It's an unfair world :D

From what i see, i think Iran is a country full of Male Chauvinists. Women have no say. All have to wear a veil and succumb to the rule of men. They treat their husbands as God and dare not defy them.

It is a tragedy for the victim. We can do nothing but to pray for justice to be done on this country.

It really spoils my day when i heard this kind of injustice happening in the World.

Conan said:
Just imagine what these apes will do when they get nuclear weapons... :(

make goreng pisang? :bsmilie:

Bernard Ong said:
From what i see, i think Iran is a country full of Male Chauvinists. Women have no say. All have to wear a veil and succumb to the rule of men. They treat their husbands as God and dare not defy them.

It is a tragedy for the victim. We can do nothing but to pray for justice to be done on this country.

i'd prefer such 'kingly' lifestyle.. ;p

anyway, we shouldn't just judge a country as that... and justice to be done on that country? wat justice?... u urging US to drop a Nuclear bomb on them?

slaam said:
wow that's really crazy...

i think no matter wat, the rapist aim at her, she is dead at that moment already...

cos if the rapist raped her, she also might get hanged for watever reason... chasity infringement?

wonder what happen to the other few rapist... did they get a merit award or something? :think:

I think there would now be a good market for handguns made to fit in purses in Iran :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i think no matter wat, the rapist aim at her, she is dead at that moment already...

cos if the rapist raped her, she also might get hanged for watever reason... chasity infringement?

wonder what happen to the other few rapist... did they get a merit award or something? :think:

You are right, it's not the country.. It's the culture that is wrong..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i'd prefer such 'kingly' lifestyle.. ;p

anyway, we shouldn't just judge a country as that... and justice to be done on that country? wat justice?... u urging US to drop a Nuclear bomb on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.