IR Outing @ Changi Boardwalk (10th June 2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.

recluse

Sep 29, 2005
Nice meeting to everyone.
Here is what I have take.
Thank You.

DSC_8147a.jpg

DSC_8149a.jpg

DSC_8153a.jpg

DSC_8159a.jpg

DSC_8167a.jpg

DSC_8171a.jpg

DSC_8180a.jpg

DSC_8186a.jpg

Nice to see that IR is still going strong, must be the poison of all the IR regulars.

#4, #5 are nice! =) Tone is a little on the greenish side, so if you want more bluish tones play with Channel Mixer more. :)

Sharp pictures with good contrast.
#8 is an interesting composition.
#4 & #5 is nicely done.

Which camera/lens were you using for #4?

#4, #5 are nice! =) Tone is a little on the greenish side, so if you want more bluish tones play with Channel Mixer more. :)

Still no good on ps side, i will try adjust.
Thks.

Sharp pictures with good contrast.
#8 is an interesting composition.
#4 & #5 is nicely done.

Which camera/lens were you using for #4?

Thks.
I'm using D70s with 18-200 lens for all pics.

#5 is the best ....!!!

Still no good on ps side, i will try adjust.
Thks.

Take one step at a time, it took me a long time to learn about pp, and still not good at it yet...

Personally, I like #2 the best! :thumbsup:

My pick is #7 and #8 for the compo.

Can vary a bit more in workflow to bring in more depth, like a slight "S" curve.

Try different workflow with different values.

As have been said before shooting IR is only half the fun, the other is in the post processing.

StanGetz - Hehe didn't go to chinatown after resting at Bedok, too sleepy liao. Yup i'm using D70s with 18-200.

teerex - I did play abit for the curve, but I dun really know how to adjust it correctly. Still need learn.

Thks everyone for guiding.

Hi recluse,

Great that you are able to join us yesterday.
My pick is #5 and #7.
Like Teerex had mentioned, shooting IR is only 1/2 the fun, the other 1/2 is in the Post-Processing.
Hope that the outing yesterday is able to help in clarifying some of the doubts. Do shoot more and also, if you want to change your WB, remember what I mentioned, just find one patch of green grass that is under the sun. Cheerz.

Hi recluse,

Great that you are able to join us yesterday.
My pick is #5 and #7.
Like Teerex had mentioned, shooting IR is only 1/2 the fun, the other 1/2 is in the Post-Processing.
Hope that the outing yesterday is able to help in clarifying some of the doubts. Do shoot more and also, if you want to change your WB, remember what I mentioned, just find one patch of green grass that is under the sun. Cheerz.

Thks Francis.
Hmm, setting the WB really make me siao. Have set it on the bright green grass and also cover the view finder but still always fail. Last time can always do it but now...

Thks Francis.
Hmm, setting the WB really make me siao. Have set it on the bright green grass and also cover the view finder but still always fail. Last time can always do it but now...

:think: :think: :think:
Ok, you try again in P mode without adding any EV. If still cannot, minus the EV to see how.
One thing to remember, switch your Focusing to AF instead of M, maybe that can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.