IR: Never lonely road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goondoo

Nov 17, 2003
Away From Keyboard
Never lonely road

DSC_1758.jpg

A small dirt track that is accompanied by the flowing stream all the way to the end....

No need give face, I learn from your critics.

Never lonely road

DSC_1758.jpg

A small dirt track that is accompanied by the flowing stream all the way to the end....

No need give face, I learn from your critics.

lovely tones.

the only problem i have is - in the sentence above you should use the word "critiques" instead of "critics". :angel:

hehe...

framing isn't good imo.

1. the proportion of the blank space of sky on top centre+top left upsets the balance of the picture, which is composed mainly of vegetation details. makes the frame rather heavy at the right side and bottom.

2. focus is split between the stream and the path. the path takes substantial amount of attention due to the visual weight on the right side, the stream takes substantial amount of attention because of the outstanding colour. but both are pushed to the boundary of the frame. the result is that none of either is emphasised.

if it's possible, can consider going down into the stream.

framing isn't good imo.

1. the proportion of the blank space of sky on top centre+top left upsets the balance of the picture, which is composed mainly of vegetation details. makes the frame rather heavy at the right side and bottom.

2. focus is split between the stream and the path. the path takes substantial amount of attention due to the visual weight on the right side, the stream takes substantial amount of attention because of the outstanding colour. but both are pushed to the boundary of the frame. the result is that none of either is emphasised.

if it's possible, can consider going down into the stream.

Give me some time, I am trying to digest ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.