DSC_5416.jpg

no comments ? :dunno:

:D

i like #1 and #2 with the long shadows.

#3 i feel not wide enuff..but thats just me :sweatsm:

#2 :thumbsup:
But the tilt abit weird...

#3 for me.

The lone caretaker gives a feel of loneliness and calm of the place.

The wonder of IR, details of the branches of the tree against the white of the leaves :thumbsup: Yet to see such details of the branches in color pictures.

Like #2.

Interesting shadow. Parallel to the tombstones at the background and the cross-monument. Also the tip of the shadow ended at a patch of plants.

Like #2.

Interesting shadow. Parallel to the tombstones at the background and the cross-monument. Also the tip of the shadow ended at a patch of plants.

I was lucky, that the sun was already quite strong during that morning
I have yet to do IR during mid-day yet, cannot stand the heat ... :)

:D

i like #1 and #2 with the long shadows.

#3 i feel not wide enuff..but thats just me :sweatsm:

Thanks. #3 is a pity, I could not get the wider version cos, there was quite a few distracting objects in the background ...

I like #1 & #2 angle. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

#2 :thumbsup:
But the tilt abit weird...

as shocky mentioned, it's the the "characteristic" of ultra wide, especially when shot at this angle

Ultra wide angle, possibly 10 or 12mm on a cropped body.

yap , using a sigma 10-20, love the ultra wide, but tends to get hot spot easily with IR

#3 for me.

The lone caretaker gives a feel of loneliness and calm of the place.

The wonder of IR, details of the branches of the tree against the white of the leaves :thumbsup: Yet to see such details of the branches in color pictures.

I guess it's the advantage of "non-multi" photos (Black and White, due tone, etc)
less color, the viewer's attention is more easily directed to the shapes and other composition elements

hmmm:think: #2 & #4 is my chioce..hehe nice shot:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Like #2.

Ya, mother nature was very corporative :)

Status
Not open for further replies.