IPT... how is it like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gryphon

Jan 20, 2003
Dry cabinet!
Visit site
Just completed my RT, due to pull-up :rolleyes: . Now considering whether to go for IPT or not.

Those of you who have gone for IPT, how is the training like?
I suppose RT more fun :dunno:

Just completed my RT, due to pull-up :rolleyes: . Now considering whether to go for IPT or not.

RT more fun IF u have kaki-s along..

i have mine.. walking-party mate... ;p

never been to IPT yet..

I help you do pull up you help me run? ;p

I help you do pull up you help me run? ;p

haha!! anyone help me do standing broad jump. i help you all other stations!! :bsmilie:

SBJ i also can.. basically all static stations I can :bsmilie:

Really no idea.

Have been to such IPT for long time :devil:

tink it will be more focused training. each pti takes care of smaller group of pple. more siong that RT. out of the ten sessions (i tink), you are only paid for the IPPT session. KFCC already started, heard MFCC start next year. dunno about other FCC... :)

I would probably go for IPT....once I finished my RT. :embrass:
Heard that no need to go for RT, even you failed for IPT. Can anyone confirmed? :think:
My Boss quite support the idea, doesn't clash with my working hours (Start at 7pm).
If there are any Kakis going...dun mind me joining! :) .....most prob going to Katih Camp.

In case those who don't know what is IPT http://www.ns.sg/publish/NSPORTAL/public/all_services/index/phase2_spf_non-ict_ippt_rt/general_information/mindef_services__2.html

In summary:
IPT, IPPT Preparation Training is available in Katib & Bedok, Maju not available yet.
Need to complete 10 sessions (7pm - 10pm) and its not paid like RT.
After going the 10 sessions of IPT, even if you fail the IPPT, you do not need to go RT.

Bro, u got PM !

Haha just joking. In the 1st place, can u pass ur other stations ? ;)

PM me ! :bsmilie:

no problem. just standing broad jump. damn sian... :cry:
we exchange tags lah.... hahaha... :bsmilie:

I would probably go for IPT....once I finished my RT. :embrass:
Heard that no need to go for RT, even you failed for IPT. Can anyone confirmed? :think:
My Boss quite support the idea, doesn't clash with my working hours (Start at 7pm).
If there are any Kakis going...dun mind me joining! :) .....most prob going to Katih Camp.

yes, that is correct. pass or fail, the IPT is counted in the window period.

Status
Not open for further replies.