IPPT at Safra toa payoh

big_lan

Mar 15, 2003
Visit site
I'm gonna take my IPPT at safra, Hope i pass. already failed at Khatib.
I'm cat y now.

any tips?
and what is the speed of the treadmill? is it 11.7 for cat y?

any laojiaos who can help me please?

I'm gonna take my IPPT at safra, Hope i pass. already failed at Khatib.
I'm cat y now.

any tips?
and what is the speed of the treadmill? is it 11.7 for cat y?

any laojiaos who can help me please?

IPPT at safra is essentially not as easy as FCC.

The speed of the treadmill is fixed to just pass timing and if you slow it down, you must compensate for it at a faster speed towards the end or you will fail.

Anyway, I also first time Cat Y this year and gg to take tmr, aiya but sure fail 1. :cry:

So it's actually easier to take at FCC as compared to Safra?

eeks.

anyone who has taken at TPY SAFRA have any views on this?

So it's actually easier to take at FCC as compared to Safra?

eeks.

anyone who has taken at TPY SAFRA have any views on this?

Just take the distance divide by the timing you have to pass and you'll get the average speed of the treadmill.

Taking 2.4 in Safra is more comfortable, got aircon, got TV to watch while running, got music, threadmil can adjust speed.
But I find the killer is the constant gradient set on the threadmil, after a while you ankles get really strained. So if you did
not train you legs, you might have a difficult time running on the constant 'slope'.

Are you allowed to use the handrails in the Safra test?

Aw shucks thot can play cheat heheh :)

You are no allowed to hold onto the handrails for support. One hand also cannot.

Aw shucks thot can play cheat heheh :)

Very difficult to play cheat. But the environment is very good. Infront of the threadmil got large screen TV to watch while running.
After that still can go hot tub and shower :thumbsup:

I was wondering if anyone took the SAFRA IPT before? Need to pay, but donno more slack or not :)

Very difficult to play cheat. But the environment is very good. Infront of the threadmil got large screen TV to watch while running.
After that still can go hot tub and shower :thumbsup:

Is the Safra IPT considered as part of the IPT scheme?
aka will you be exempted from RT?

sigh i was getting gold and silver all the way.. then suddenly... FAIL. wts man.

sigh i was getting gold and silver all the way.. then suddenly... FAIL. wts man.

Nope.

Yes, I believe that the Safra IPT scheme (its known as E1-PEP) exempts you from havnig to pass your IPPT.

I don't know where RyanG gets the idea that the answer is "nope".

http://www.ns.sg/nsPortal/appmanager/nsp/default?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=nsPortal_UNI_IPPT_GEN

Uh, what you mean? Even if we add the P, the meaning is still the same.

Safra's IPPT is also part of the IPPT scheme and passing it exempts you from RT.

Alamak. See wrongly.. haha!

One 'P' is missing.. my bad.. ;p

Ehh.. I think i got the idea that TS thought that the scheme although if you failed your IPPT can get exempted from RT. Somewhere along that line, that's y I replied nope. Haha! :)

Lol I dont mind paying THEM 10x the money and I don't have to go. Maybe they can get people like you to go more times instead using that fund.

go for RT for the money

Lol I dont mind paying THEM 10x the money and I don't have to go. Maybe they can get people like you to go more times instead using that fund.

RT is super waste of time. I also dun mind paying SAF to forfeit my RT, but SAF is super rich, dun need my petty cash.

Everybody just walk only, maybe a handful will actually run, the rest just chit chat and stroll.
Sometimes after work damn shack leh, then never eat dinner, where got mood to run?? :angry:

SAF!!! ;(

1000% agree :)

Last time this super garang young and dangerous PTI say he want to discount my attendance because I can't "run faster than the fat guy in front".

He was lucky to have backed down after that; else he will have kena complain by me for abusing his authority. Who says that fat people will always run slowest? Also, I'm pretty sure there's no authority to say he can discount people's attendance for not running fast enough to his standard :)

But that's at Bedok. I'm no longer doing IPT there because Maju opened and its nearer my home :)

RT is super waste of time. I also dun mind paying SAF to forfeit my RT, but SAF is super rich, dun need my petty cash.

Everybody just walk only, maybe a handful will actually run, the rest just chit chat and stroll.
Sometimes after work damn shack leh, then never eat dinner, where got mood to run?? :angry:

SAF!!! ;(