2.4 x 4.0 x .62 inches

30GB S$ 912.00 b4 GST

175 grams
2.4 x 4.0 x .73 inches

So the rumored designs of ipod were true... :D

Originally posted by SNAG
So the rumored designs of ipod were true... :D

lol the music svc was true too...

wonder if the ppc970 is true as well.... 64 bit and the press releases pulled after posting

Originally posted by ckiang
Hmmm.... prefer the look of the older iPod.

Regards
CK
I wouldn't mind the look if it gave me 36 hr playback... 8 hrs wdn't last a ride to Aur...

Originally posted by denizenx
I wouldn't mind the look if it gave me 36 hr playback... 8 hrs wdn't last a ride to Aur...

my current ipod can last slightly more than 10 hours continuous playback after full charge.

well, at least now there's a Belkin battery pack accessory that uses AA batteries, better than nothing. Just get some extra rechargable AA batteries lor ;p

as for design wise, the old look is better.

for the new ipod, all the buttons in front are touch sensitive...

Just someone mentioned about the Apple iPod... Just wondering, who is a Mac user with Apple iPod in CS...??

my ipod is mac formatted but using it on windows ;)

too poor to get a mac :cry:

maybe someday, i'll get a 17" imac :p

Originally posted by caseytan
my current ipod can last slightly more than 10 hours continuous playback after full charge.

well, at least now there's a Belkin battery pack accessory that uses AA batteries, better than nothing. Just get some extra rechargable AA batteries lor ;p

as for design wise, the old look is better.

for the new ipod, all the buttons in front are touch sensitive...

the pack is akan datang right?
it's as big as the ipod leh? looks like it..

Originally posted by denizenx
the pack is akan datang right?
it's as big as the ipod leh? looks like it..

BUT it is now feasible to buy one... :) :) :)

unless it ends up bigger than the jukebox 3 which can go dual-batt...

The new ipod is really nice, too bad the music for purchase scheme is only limited to the united states. If it costs 99 cent for one song in the U.S. it means it's abt $1.50 for singapore. Might as well buy the CD right?

Itunes 4 is out also, has anybody tried it?

itunes 4 ROCKZ!

the new ipod IS indeed smaller, lighter and slimmer than the old one.. very much in fact..

the purchase of songs will be coming to singapore in a few weeks.. that is, if we trust the straits time.. ;p

anyway... the 20 gig ipod's price has gone down by leaps and bounces to 668.. good price... :thumbsup:

yeah, i heard from my colleague only 20GB old design iPOD left, 10GB or 5GB no more stock.

waiting for iTunes for Windows :devil: hopefully its as good as iTunes on Mac

waiting for iTunes for Windows :devil: hopefully its as good as iTunes on Mac

will there be itunes for windows? think you guys have the musicmatch variant.. ;p

itunes is for mac users man.. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by s_wrx
will there be itunes for windows? think you guys have the musicmatch variant.. ;p

itunes is for mac users man.. :bsmilie:

read this :devil: :D

iTunes for Windoze

read this :devil: :D

yeah i read it... keke.. but you guys will never have it just as good as we macusers have it! ;)

close but not THAT close.. kekek...

Originally posted by ivor
I suggest that one don't even think about it...

on the contrary, i beg to differ... itunes for windows (sadly) will soon become a reality...

there's ipod for windows now... if they don't distribute itunes to window users, how are they going to capitalise on their itunes music store? since macuser ARE a REALLY SMALL community around the WORLD.. don't think the music store is going to survive on just them right?

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.