Ipod Touch Vs Classic

Which will u choose?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w.s.y

Nov 14, 2005
Hi guys, just wondering if given a choice, which will u choose?

Ipod Touch(16gb) Vs Ipod Classic(120gb)

Reason Please.

Last edited:
touch.. for wifi! i love this function..

and style too la... why not just get iphone.. merge everything altogether

Would not choose any of above as both are rubbish at sound quality.

If you want to surf internet, then the iTouch.

Second is how much music do you really have? More than 16GB? They have the 32GB version.

If you are one of those like to follow the trendsetters, the the iTouch.

Touch because it's fun to play games :)

But I don't own an ipod. Dslr more worth.;p

Classic - Don't think abt at all...
ipod Touch - Think a little...
iPhone - No need to think laio.. Just buy...

hmm..how to vote? i would both for different reasons.

ipod touch for its many apps and games, and its internet capability.

ipod classic for its huge storage which will serve as a backup for my library.

I already have an iPod touch ready for me for Christmas.

The iPod classic is a great deal if you have a huge library of music and video, but I plan to use the touch to view university classes on video, an occasional movie or t.v. programme, and work as a huge PDA and the games look good too but they're not that important.

iPod classic for its huge storage capacity.

i'm not a true audiophile... so perfect sound quality is not an utmost important factor. as long as what i hear is decent enough, it's ok for me.

i seldom watch video on portables, so large screen display is also not important.

Touch.. for the wifi and nice screen:)

touch, cos i can't even fill up an ipod shuffle for songs...

now in an agony... i have a iphone 16gb since last week, but cannot use... cos they sent the wrong color... argh... awaiting replacement...

Ipod Classic for me.

Ipod Touch + Headphone Amp = no go for me.

Ipod touch for me anytime for its wifi capability. The big screen is really good for web surfing.
And I dun need 120GB for songs and videos.

Lots of good applications to install on iPod Touch like MRT map, bus guide, dictionary, ebooks, ERP rates...

iPod Touch if you're willing to compromise sound quality for the other stuffs like touch screen, wi-fi, apps store, really large screen..

iPod Touch if you're willing to compromise sound quality for the other stuffs like touch screen, wi-fi, apps store, really large screen..

Well, it's good enough to be a small computer and there are applications for everything with more being added every day.

Since I posted in this thread, I got my iPod touch and I've ripped some music videos and they really are nice on the machine. Besides, if you expect home quality sound from a mobile player, you're begging to be disappointed.

classic for music.

for the simplicity and storage. at the end of the day, all we need is a reliable unit.

Apparently, Apple store doesn't have 16GB models anymore.

In any case, I wouldn't get an iPod unless I had decent earphones and an amplifier to pair it with. Between the two, iTouch for me. Hands down, as 120GB of music on the go is really overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.