Ipod Touch 1G home button stuck

focusHeart

Apr 12, 2008
Hi

Anyone got the ipod touch home button replaced? Was wondering where i can change my home button as it's stuck.

Hi

Anyone got the ipod touch home button replaced? Was wondering where i can change my home button as it's stuck.

Still under warranty? Get a claim from apple... All iphone and ipod experience this. You press the button, but nothing happen...

Still under warranty? Get a claim from apple... All iphone and ipod experience this. You press the button, but nothing happen...

nope...i got it second hand and this was released during 2g iphone so no warranty. I was quoted 200+ from apple if not wrong...haha..

nope...i got it second hand and this was released during 2g iphone so no warranty. I was quoted 200+ from apple if not wrong...haha..

errr, looks like it has become a paperweight

Go recycle the ipod at apple store los... their recycle box always empty de. go help them fill it up :D

Cheers :D

u can go sim lim to ask for repair ... that time i ask for quotation for the repair they quote me 80+ and will be ready in 3hours time ... u can try there if u wan

i see...apparently if i press it very hard it can still work...was quoted 65 or 68 at a handphone repair shop opposite parkway parade...sigh...why so ex...

i see...apparently if i press it very hard it can still work...was quoted 65 or 68 at a handphone repair shop opposite parkway parade...sigh...why so ex...

I have the same problem after 2+ years of faithful service from the 1G ipod touch. Quoted 200+ for repair and i decided to live with it. My ipad shld be arriving soon to replace my ipod touch.