iPod Shuffle Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hommie

Oct 11, 2004
Singapore
Hi CSers, I got a freebie iPod Shuffle yesterday and was thinking of charging up the shuffle using my PC's usb slot. However its been blinking orange light for hours on end. I leave it to charge for at least 10 hours and its still blinking orange light, any advise? :dunno:

I tried on my main computer 3 usb slot, my laptop's 2 usb slot and using usb charger plugged to the power socket, worst not even blinking light! :(

Think u better visit apple's site for more help topics.

Blinking lights means 'busy'. iTunes sync with Shuffle. When charging, u should see a constant orange light. When full, a constant green light.

You didnt unplug it from your iTunes

I just downloaded iTunes and the Shuffle now showing constant orange light instead of blinking light. Thanks for all the help. Its strange that I've never heard of mp3 that require software to charge........

I just downloaded iTunes and the Shuffle now showing constant orange light instead of blinking light. Thanks for all the help. Its strange that I've never heard of mp3 that require software to charge........

Welcome to apple! Make iTunes ur best friend. Without it, ur iPod is nothing more than a paper weight! :bsmilie:

u can try iDump ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.