IPOD Photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsbn said:
Wait for 24th Jan ;)

Eh, when u free? Come out leh. :D

me ? find one fine day lor. U got any nice things for me ? Anime ? :lovegrin:

watching FMA now, and ongoing Naruto. I'll meet you this week and buy you coffee if you can provide me FMA ep26-51 :devil:

FMA? I dun watch it leh. Naruto oso. Dun like it oso.

jsbn said:
FMA? I dun watch it leh. Naruto oso. Dun like it oso.

ok ok, you only go for those with pretty and cute jap gals one :rolleyes:

Buay gian... Naruto story jit tao CMI man... :bsmilie: Over-hyped liao.

XXX Boy said:
I heard that Ipod main flaw is the internal battery cannot be replaced and Apple will not do that for you. ;(
I know some third-party manufacture battery for Ipod but still not the offical one.
To me, Ipod is nothing much but just a cult-like thing.

White earphone + White/Chrome = "you are IN-thing!" (get my point??)

My Sony minidisc battery beats it down flat!

Agree on the Ipod but not for Sony. I didn't find Sony minidisc players any better. I've went through 3 of these and all developed battery problem premateurly.

Wahh... So many seems to be against iPod...

Gosh, carry a Sony discman?! That's a gigantic piece of thingy and not a similar comparison in iPod's league. :p

I haven't owned any iPods but I've touched and used the iPod mini. I'd get the mini (not the Photo one though) anytime, over Creative's. Nothing is too much these days. 4GB is reasonable for just music, 20GB sounds a lot but you don't have to store all music.

And no, discman is not cool, much less convenient, to be carrying ard for me. :bsmilie:

If it had a multi slot card reader (at least for the popular CF/MMC/SD/MS formats) that can transfer the files directly/uncompressed to the HD and the screen is larger/higher resolution, in the same package (size, price)... I'd consider it. I wouldn't need 10,000 songs in it, let alone 5,000 songs! Need the rest of the space for the images what :confused:

caseytan said:
There's always a 3rd Party external battery pack, e.g. Belkin's :)

well, just keep on using and recharge everyday or every other day lor, i don't listen ipod for 24-hours a day anyway, i can on my iTunes/PC for that purpose ... ok ok ... i'll replace the stupid pc with a Mac in the future :sweatsm:

how far into the future are we talking about? need to calculate the number of BUY! BUY! BUY! that we need to send you. :devil:

Casey's talking like 1wk ;)

11th January... 11th January... 11th January... 11th January... :devil:

P/S: Who wants an iPod 20GB? :D

madmacs said:
how far into the future are we talking about? need to calculate the number of BUY! BUY! BUY! that we need to send you. :devil:

Buy! Buy! Buy! Still got LV or Dunhil Ipod case waiting for you to buy!!! :sticktong

XXX Boy said:
Buy! Buy! Buy! Still got LV or Dunhil Ipod case waiting for you to buy!!! :sticktong

already got two ipods at home. buy LV case ? i would rather buy ipod socks :p

jsbn said:
Casey's talking like 1wk ;)

11th January... 11th January... 11th January... 11th January... :devil:

P/S: Who wants an iPod 20GB? :D

oi ! don anyhow say hor :embrass: in the future then only plan for Mac, not now

and no B&S ad for ipods hor, later mata mod come and delete you :bsmilie:

Future wad? 1wk later is da future... ;)

G5... G5... G5... ;)

Die liao... say "G5" until I gian for da PowerMac... damn.... :(

jsbn said:
Die liao... say "G5" until I gian for da PowerMac... damn.... :(

:jsbn FONT mode ON:

BUY G5 BUY G5 BUY G5

since you already buy so much new stuff liao, why don't you just get another G5 :bsmilie: new G5 to match new iPod :rolleyes:

jsbn said:
Future wad? 1wk later is da future... ;)

G5... G5... G5... ;)

yeah yeah, i wk later i strike toto 1st prize, then Dual G5 and 30" LCD come come :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.