iPod nano in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah man, bring it one! i want an ipod flea. :D

Great size, but not the storage size I want. :(

So its still, "iPod, here I come!"
No nano unless we can see 40GB NAND memory chips. :)

LOL, I don't want to carry the IPOD Flea bag around. :bsmilie:

Heheh, and for some reason, this armband picture reminds me of sumo wrestlers. ;p

It's smaller, it has colour screen and it lets you store "some" picture.....best capacity 4 gig. PHEW...thank god!... When I bought the 30 gig Ipod Colour...I had a hard time deciding to buy or wait for this launch which the rumour mill was slanting that Apple might be launching something so "radical" and "new" which some think it might be an ipod with video playback and maybe a bigger screen. In the end...an IPOD NANO. Good thing I did not hold back and bought the IPOD colour last month.

It is cool looking but so are the other Ipod designs ( meaning the same design concept) just difference scale size. So there is really nothing to shout about in the end in my view. 4GiG of flash ram ??

I really wish they did produce a video playback version. That would have been really an earth shattering launch. As it stand this launch was no big deal. I am sure the apple blowhard fans will think otherwise....please dont waste the bandwidth by flaming me. As much as I love the Ipod...I feel the Ipod thingy is running out of steam if any indication goes with this NANO.

ANd yes..I think the arm band thing look like something a SUMO wrestler would wear! hahahahah.....

indextop20050907.jpg

when will it be available in singapore? mp3 just spoil. good excuse to change to nano. :bsmilie:

isn't that a white ML-3 IR remote control for the D70?

oops.. it isn't :embrass:

AReality said:

Does the sound quality still suck?:devil:

u can buy and try it. after that tell us. :bsmilie:

AReality said:

Does the sound quality still suck?:devil:

Here's the funny thing about the sound....

If it uses the same sound engine circuitry found in the Shuffle you will be getting the best sound ...even over the Ipod and Ipod Mini. ( The Mini has the least best bass sound ) The shuffle is using the latest sound output capacitor which some folks think will be use in newer Ipod line of products and maybe it will start with NANO. It is better if you are into bass. This was what I read in a PCMAG.COM article when they did a shoot out with the Ipods, Zen Micro and Dell DJ20.

Since the Shuffle uses flash memeory and so does the NANO..the circuitry(push-pull output) might be more favorable. ALot of what is use in other Ipod and other MP3 player are wat they called "single-end circuit".

Oh in case anyone think when I say good audio reproduction...I am not talking about listening from the ipod headset or any other headset for that matter. The audio test was done by using monitor speakers and other sound measuring devices. So if you want to get the best audio from the best headset you can buy out there or use ipod's own...the shuffles audio reproduction has the edge.

So keep your fingers cross heh...

Simply the design looks cool. But 2GB and 4GB..again, wonder why they are producing mp3's with medium capacity ...i would like to have a nice design, with lottas capacity...60GB ipod! :bsmilie:

Small is beautiful, so despite the capacity, many current iPod owners will want one as a 2nd or spare MP3 player that is much more portable. And black is cool! Very nice!

_40775760_rokrbig-motorola203.jpg

Ipod phone hybrid looks cool too. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.