iPod nano in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolzink said:
Cool stuff from Mac dude... Tempting... I think it replaces the mini

correction, from Apple.

And for better sound, just get a better pair of headphones.

reno77 said:
I'll stick to my no brand $188 1gb mp3 player.

Buy buy buy! :devil: :sweat:

But seriously i think the new Ipod nano is kinda pricy..

so do u guys think nano is a good buy? :think:

just purchased a black 4gb one.

240 usd including tax and free shipping :cool:

solid state for the win

Flyingpig said:
Buy buy buy! :devil: :sweat:

But seriously i think the new Ipod nano is kinda pricy..

And I think it will kill the Ipod Mini's market for good in the months to come and be phased out. Or this could be apple's intention.

I wanna iPod flea! :bsmilie: Next will be me liao....iPod bug. Where is my aflea and afmite?

sammy888 said:
And I think it will kill the Ipod Mini's market for good in the months to come and be phased out. Or this could be apple's intention.
er, the mini IS phased out because of the nano. there is no ipod mini in the apple website anymore.

Yeah, they're not putting up on the web anymore, i believe the pricing for ipod mini will dropped slightly a little since nano is so call a "replacing".

trlnlty said:
just purchased a black 4gb one.

240 usd including tax and free shipping :cool:

solid state for the win

Wow, slightly cheaper compared to s'pore pricing :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

afbug said:
They are still selling. Getting rid of old stocks.:bsmilie:

http://store.apple.com/1800-MY-APPL...0NrbP8X/0.0.15.1.0.6.15.0.2.1.3.0.3.1.1.1.1.0

The nano looks good. Wah....
haha, i don't mean the apple store, i meant in the ipod lineup pages. :)
but yeah, the nano is definitely what i've been waiting for after i got my 4th gen 40gb and the shuffle cos i never really liked the mini's colours or it's surface. the whiteness and sleekness of the original ipod definitely owns, and now that it's whoop-ass tiny makes it even more delectable! mmm! :heart:

I don't think that it is pricey, considering that the price of a 4GB CF card is around $300+~400+, the iPod Nano 4GB with its memory using solid state memory is a bargain, IMO.

Waffle said:
haha, i don't mean the apple store, i meant in the ipod lineup pages. :)
but yeah, the nano is definitely what i've been waiting for after i got my 4th gen 40gb and the shuffle cos i never really liked the mini's colours or it's surface. the whiteness and sleekness of the original ipod definitely owns, and now that it's whoop-ass tiny makes it even more delectable! mmm! :heart:

I want to get one too but it still looks like it can be scratched easily and putting on a case will defeat its looks. :confused: Its not as cheap as shuffle......scratch/spoil, just throw away and buy a new one. I hope it sounds as good as a shuffle thou.

BTW, Creative also got a Nano. Might see fireworks. :bsmilie:

hahaha, true true, Creative may have come up with their Nano Plus first, see here, but come on guys, one look and we already know whose ass got whipped. big time. :bsmilie:

btw, the name nano was apparently coined by one of the users at iLounge.com when they had some kind of contest held way back when they heard rumours. so, all's well that ends well.

bye bye copy... er, creative. :dunno:

and regarding putting on a case for the ipod nano, aiyoh, what's not to like about that when it's your precious little baby? think of it this way, let's say you got a really hot girlfriend, of course you'd love to show her off, but when she covers herself up nicely most of the time, when the time comes once in a blue moon where she gets to show off, the well-taken-care-of beauty is suddenly even more beautiful. like the unveiling of a gem. woah! :confused:

Waffle said:
hahaha, true true, Creative may have come up with their Nano Plus first, see here, but come on guys, one look and we already know whose ass got whipped. big time. :bsmilie:

btw, the name nano was apparently coined by one of the users at iLounge.com when they had some kind of contest held way back when they heard rumours. so, all's well that ends well.

bye bye copy... er, creative. :dunno:

and regarding putting on a case for the ipod nano, aiyoh, what's not to like about that when it's your precious little baby? think of it this way, let's say you got a really hot girlfriend, of course you'd love to show her off, but when she covers herself up nicely most of the time, then when the time comes once in a blue moon where she gets to show off, the well-taken-care-of beauty is suddenly even more beautiful. like the unveiling of a gem. woah! :s

Erm..... actually, i think the name Nano sucks big time. :bsmilie:

Cannot la. If i got a hot GF, i wanna her to show off her face/body. Dun wanna her to cover herself like a ninja. :bsmilie:

yeah the mobiblu player is actually quite cool considering it's a 1inch-cube, but damn dangerous to carry around la, if you drop it, also don't know where to start looking for it :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.