Ipod Nano 6th Gen or 5th Gen?

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
Which do you prefer and which would you buy?

Ipod Nano 6th Gen

Ipod Nano 5th Gen

I would buy the previous generation easily, especially since it should be discounted now.

The video camera could be useful and the ability to display video is certainly good when bored.

There is one thing going for the newer generation. You can find several holders that double as watch bands and wear the new iPod nano on your wrist. The display is that of an analog watch when it's idle.

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
I find the shuffle size touchscreen very amusing, it's just perfect for multitouch with fat fingers :)

afbug

Aug 19, 2004
Planet SG™
I'm like the 6th gen too, easier for me when I go back for ICT. Anyone bought the 6th gen? How does the radio work? Can store presets?

Sep 14, 2009
id get the 6th gen. can use as a cool watch with a proper strap :D

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
i was looking hard for discounted ipod nano (5th gen). no luck. all mac shops are out of stock. only carry 6th gen at the moment. :cry:

i was looking hard for discounted ipod nano (5th gen). no luck. all mac shops are out of stock. only carry 6th gen at the moment. :cry:
Did you see these? They're refurbished, so they've been used somewhat but they had a problem that's been corrected and they've been re-tested.

I've had good luck with refurbished Macs so I would imagine that an iPod would be just as safe.

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
Did you see these? They're refurbished, so they've been used somewhat but they had a problem that's been corrected and they've been re-tested.

I've had good luck with refurbished Macs so I would imagine that an iPod would be just as safe.
I wonder if we can return if there are scratches etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom