iPod 3G?

ChengB

Feb 26, 2010
Tampines
Hey hey, anyone know if the ipod 3g will be on sale at Sitex next week? Or any other place that sells it for that matter? Cos i wanna an ipod touch, but i'm not very interested in the 4g. The camera seems rather redundant.

Thanks a lot! :D

Hey hey, anyone know if the ipod 3g will be on sale at Sitex next week? Or any other place that sells it for that matter? Cos i wanna an ipod touch, but i'm not very interested in the 4g. The camera seems rather redundant.

Thanks a lot! :D

You may as well get it second hand from the B&S of one of the tech forums

The recent IT fair they were selling, probably cause the Ipod 4G was gonna be released. But the price was not fantastic. 32gb 3G was only 50 dollars cheaper than 4G. You can try to get refurb sets from the online store.

You may as well get it second hand from the B&S of one of the tech forums
i don't really want to buy second hand, but it seems that most of the shops i've been to only have the 64gb one left. At that price, i'd rather get the 32gb itouch 4G, since i have no need for so much memory.. :think:

The recent IT fair they were selling, probably cause the Ipod 4G was gonna be released. But the price was not fantastic. 32gb 3G was only 50 dollars cheaper than 4G. You can try to get refurb sets from the online store.
Wa seriously? I was planning to go down to Sitex this thursday to have a look. If the price difference is still so small then i think i'll get the 4G. Thanks for the input! :D