iPhotography- photo blogging through iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayphone

Dec 9, 2008
ayphone.blogspot.com
im not sure if using the right term "iphotography" but anyway I was really hook up in photoblogging through iPhone. The fact it's just two mega pixel and no zoom, it can still produce nice pictures... I'm such a bad photographer though and I'm still discovering my talent in photography before I buy a real dslr camera.

Anyone into this also? If yes, which free app you use to post? I'm using lifecast to upload pix on my blogger.

Please feel free to visit my site http://ayphone.blogspot.com . Share your pictures from iPhone here.

Hey, I think the term is more like 'iphotoblog' :bsmilie:I'm hook to it as well.

I'm using iphone new wordpress software. Wordpress definitely has more interesting blog templates and you can import your blog from anywhere easily. It's not bad. You can blog and insert new pictures directly to your blog.

Last edited:
SonyEricsson phones have had this built in for a long time. Don't see why it's special just because the iPhone finally caught up now.

Hm, at this rate you go, maybe you might want to consider Lomography instead of getting a dSLR system. The pictures you take seem to be more on the Lomographic side of things... taking inanimate objects and giving a certain expression to them. "Animistic" thinking is the word I'll use here (in a neutral and objective sense! Don't be offended).

I won't comment on artistry since its all subjective, but if you're talking about quality, the pictures are not nice at all, even a simple Compact camera will take it 10 times further, really if you like your phone now, I won't even recommend you to get a new camera, until you understand the fundementals of a "technically" nice picture. ie. sharpness, contrast, or even simply resolution depth in this case.

Despite the lomographic feel to most of your pictures (not too bad for a start), all I can say is that it looks like its printed on normal A4 paper and went thru the rain or something. If you come to realize this, then you're beginning to appreciate picture quality. =)

Don't be dishearten though, keep trying. And no more splurging.

Thanks Ombre!

I must admit, I need to take basic lessons in photography specially i have to read your reply several times to understand what you're trying to say like lomography, animistic... sounds like i'm getting a F from my photography teacher.

Ei, you have an online gallery of your pictures? Can you share it with us...I mean me just to get some inspiration.

Hey, I think the term is more like 'iphotoblog' :bsmilie:I'm hook to it as well.

I'm using iphone new wordpress software. Wordpress definitely has more interesting blog templates and you can import your blog from anywhere easily. It's not bad. You can blog and insert new pictures directly to your blog.

Cool...Ei whats your site?

Status
Not open for further replies.