iPhoneyz is outz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey bro,

im quite tempted too.
me and a friend have been reading abt the price rumours the past few days..now it's official. :p

i wonder what would m1 and starhub come out with. im with m1 leh.

hey bro,

im quite tempted too.
me and a friend have been reading abt the price rumours the past few days..now it's official. :p

i wonder what would m1 and starhub come out with. im with m1 leh.
My advise, don't be the early adopters. :bsmilie:

My advise, don't be the early adopters. :bsmilie:

y? I thot it's been ard for sometime liaoz? This is just an upgrade rite? My company has been offered singtel/iphone 2yrs contract for staff purchase. But stocks are available only from October.:dunno:

The cheapest monthly plan to get the iPhone at $25.68 still needs us to shell $848 for the iPhone. So unless people have an existing line, its still abit expensive. :(

Lousy price plan for the iphone. :thumbsd:

Singtel is going all out to bleed anyone taking their plans heheheh They are fair price plan? I personally don't think so and far as I know...M1 and Starhub will not be able to get their hands on selling this anytime soon. But while the euphoria is so high with iPhone fan boy mania..I guess people will not see that the plan is something they might regret a few months into it. I could be wrong but I just don't find the plan a good deal for consumers....not at this point in time....

Last edited:
Definitely not taking up for the time being. Wait till StarHub and M1 bring them in, and I'm sure the price will slash like hell when the time comes. Should be very, very soon! :)

sigh...was hoping that prices of Omnia/diamond crashes...

haha look out for the big queue tomorrow midnight at comcentre.
they are going to make everybody queue for their iphones. haa.

seriously the phone functions of iphone suck'd real time.
the touch and music/video software are second to none though.

I asked a fren why she wanna buy a iphone
she said "cos i wanna touch it" . lol.

i would dump my old iphone for a omnia v2 if samsung manages to upgrade its display colors.

Does anyone know if iPhone 3G can syn with OUTLOOK 2003 contacts, task, notes, calendar events??

Singtel is going all out to bleed anyone taking their plans heheheh They are fair price plan? I personally don't think so and far as I know...M1 and Starhub will not be able to get their hands on selling this anytime soon. But while the euphoria is so high with iPhone fan boy mania..I guess people will not see that the plan is something they might regret a few months into it. I could be wrong but I just don't find the plan a good deal for consumers....not at this point in time....

*chants omnia omnia omnia... :p *

seriously the phone functions of iphone suck'd real time.
the touch and music/video software are second to none though.

I asked a fren why she wanna buy a iphone
she said "cos i wanna touch it" . lol.

i would dump my old iphone for a omnia v2 if samsung manages to upgrade its display colors.

iphone is *ahem* an iPod first, and they slapped on some limited phone functions on it.. and even dreamed that they might push Blackberry out of the market.. but it's user interface is still better looking.. for all its limitations, i still like my old iphone ... ;p

2yrs price plan can get a D700 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.