iphone vs nokia n97

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcs1122

Mar 29, 2009
hi guys.
like to check which of the above would u choose?
Mainly use for surfing of net n online stuff. Notice iphone not easy to sms compare to n97

iPhone definitely! Better user interface... Better browser!:thumbsup:

Setio or X2... oh wait, they're not in the list. For texting, n97. For web surfing, iPhone.

Iphone....easy n fun.

surf net, play apps...:lovegrin:

tried both n here my thinking. can i rate it this way?
websurfing iphone 9/10 n n97 8/10 (both w touch screen to drag n scroll the screen)
email iphone 6/10 n97 10/10 (w qwerty keyboard)
sms texting iphone 5/10 n97 7/10 (esp when driving)

for game n app. iphone 10/10 n97 3/10

anyone here w n97 n love it?

iPhone also got QWERTY keyboard mah... but it's a virtual one. i don't find it too difficult to sms or emailing using the iPhone.

go for iPhone !!!

I use one and

1. Very easy to sms once you get a hang of it as long as you use english cos the built in dictionary will auto correct words you type wrongly.. so can type very fast without worring about wrong spelling.. it'll auto correct for you.
2. big screen and excellent for web surfing.
3. screen very easy to zoom in and zoom out. fast and touch screen is excellent
4. excellent browser, intuitive

best part is the iphone has many other uses!!!!

look like all go for iphone. :)
anyway anyone know where can get without contract? n price range?

pls dun buy n97. it is a lousy phone. i sold mine within a week. almost want to smash it against the wall 1 day after using.......

hi guys.
like to check which of the above would u choose?
Mainly use for surfing of net n online stuff. Notice iphone not easy to sms compare to n97

I have both iphone and n97.

Strangely as most of you may think , n97 is my main phone. I use the phone mainly as a phone, sms and scheduler. I find it less hassle in some ways using it or either I am more use to the contacts / sms.
iPhone is good for surfing , but i prefer to surf via my mac than tiny screen. I am not use to its sms and I have some issues connecting some wifi spot (do not have that issue with n97).

For surfing net , get iPhone as it is more intuitive for web compare to n97.

Last edited:
Talking about iphone. Did anyone having issues with their iphone after updated to itune 9 recently? Mine went Kuput. :sweat:

It's a well-documented and reported issue that left Apple red-faced again... Their OS looks great but is actually quite buggy.

i tried my friend iphone reply email. Took me v v long as i keep having problem w the touch screen. Need to backspace v offen. Tried n97 in nokia store n notice it much easy w the qwerty keyboard.
Since u own n97 too. Can i ask when u upload photos to facebook, it need to be sent by mms like all other nokia model or it can be upload directly like iphone? And does n97 able to copy,cut paste text easily?
Esp when driving/walking i notice those number keypad enable me to reply sms much easy than iphone on screen qwerty keyboard. Only worry like our cs member here said. N97 might let me regret.

I have both iphone and n97.

Strangely as most of you may think , n97 is my main phone. I use the phone mainly as a phone, sms and scheduler. I find it less hassle in some ways using it or either I am more use to the contacts / sms.
iPhone is good for surfing , but i prefer to surf via my mac than tiny screen. I am not use to its sms and I have some issues connecting some wifi spot (do not have that issue with n97).

For surfing net , get iPhone as it is more intuitive for web compare to n97.

forget to mention , like the finger zooming from iphone. The games.
Iphone able to surf net halfway n switch to sms? Without closing the web?

A pieces of advice for those who got iphone. DO not upgrade firmware 3.1 at the moment. Wait for a stable version. :p

Esp when driving/walking i notice those number keypad enable me to reply sms much easy than iphone on screen qwerty keyboard.

You sms when driving? :bigeyes:

Do you know that by doing this, it not only endangers yourself, but also other users of the road? :nono:

Talking about iphone. Did anyone having issues with their iphone after updated to itune 9 recently? Mine went Kuput. :sweat:

what sort of issues? so far, i don't have any issues with iTunes v9...

Status
Not open for further replies.