http://www.apple.com/iphone/

indexhero20070109.jpg

price?

Wah got anything more ugly wan or not. :confused:

Sister, it will only be launched in Asia in the year 2008

U can get one in the States, but it will be :

1) Locked
2) Must buy with GSM plan tie-in

But if u can solve the no. 1, no. 2 shouldnt be a prob for u...

:bsmilie:

really ah?:cry: :embrass:

still thinking of getting it for myself for my BD.

what u mean by locked?locked means cannot use in asia ah?

what u mean by locked?locked means cannot use in asia ah?

Locked means it is tied to the telco you bought it from (almost certainly Cingular (now AT&T) if you buy the US set). Of course, some clever people on the net will find some way to "unlock" it so it can be used with any compatible telco.

oic.so sad.
really look foward to having one.

looks huge in a huge hand...

so many functions and most importanly being able to view vidz and pics, i guess there must be a compromise to the size.

but i agree, kind of unglam for a gal to hold it.but if the functions are good, i'm all for it.

so many functions and most importanly being able to view vidz and pics, i guess there must be a compromise to the size.

but i agree, kind of unglam for a gal to hold it.but if the functions are good, i'm all for it.

So many functions? But no 3G?

1. Locked OS - No 3rd-party apps
2. Huge and heavy
3. Videos and pictures - I don't know what phone you're using, but even my tiny W880i can view pics and videos. Sure, the iPhone (or whatever it will be called, since iPhone is a trademark of linksys) has a big screen, but so do all PDA phones.

So many functions? But no 3G?

1. Locked OS - No 3rd-party apps
2. Huge and heavy
3. Videos and pictures - I don't know what phone you're using, but even my tiny W880i can view pics and videos. Sure, the iPhone (or whatever it will be called, since iPhone is a trademark of linksys) has a big screen, but so do all PDA phones.

so what does 3G do other than video calls and internet?
3rd party appli?of so many phones i use, i've never download them at all.
of course smaller screens can view vidz and pics.
but will u choose a DSLR with a small LCD over one which has 3 inch LCD assuming both has same functions?

honestly i've not bothered to find out what functions it has, but a quick glimpse tells me it's able to make calls(obviously lah!), sms, ipod, view pics.

that's more than enough for me.
:)

looks great in the preview... but now that i spent money on a ballhead new phone got to wait.....

looks great in the preview... but now that i spent money on a ballhead new phone got to wait.....

stop bullshitting.

you are an expat and you expect me to believe that?
doh:rolleyes: :p :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.