iPhone preloaded with pictures...of an assembly operator..

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did the photos get into the iphone? the iphone has camera functions now? :bsmilie:

We'll be seeing a deluge of girls showing double V sign from now on when taking photos.

at least its good to know they take QC seriously. so each fone have been photo tested to make sure the camera feature works. just that they forgot to format the fone.

I read the forum where the pictures were shown yesterday when the news broke....it was funny as some folks spotted that they use PCs to build iPhone heheh....

I read the forum where the pictures were shown yesterday when the news broke....it was funny as some folks spotted that they use PCs to build iPhone heheh....

Doesn't mean you produced MAC, must use MAC .... most industry especially semi-con still use PC as foundation for all equipments. :think:

Doesn't mean you produced MAC, must use MAC .... most industry especially semi-con still use PC as foundation for all equipments. :think:

I know but it is taboo to fan boys....I just notice how quickly that message was totally silent on the forums there hehehehheeh....that was what got to me. tsk tsk tsk...

there was a time, mac dun use intel... some ppl still stuck in that era...

most engineering software still using windows as platform cos its easier to distribute. imagine having a cad/cam software running on say linux or mac, the system might not be able to integrate into the network infrastructure.

there was a time, mac dun use intel... some ppl still stuck in that era...

most engineering software still using windows as platform cos its easier to distribute. imagine having a cad/cam software running on say linux or mac, the system might not be able to integrate into the network infrastructure.

:thumbsup: ..... but think of another way, what if the whole infrastructure built using mac at the beginning .... will it be workable? :think:

well I hope Apple see this in a positive light. this accidental situation can have very good marketing play for them heheh....if they can over look the background scene heh

at least its a 'V' sign, not thumbs down. :bsmilie:

this reminds me of my recently bought PC from a major store. got quite a few music & video files pre-loaded, the staff still say its new. :think: this must be the new level of paddling products (with freebie music, video & games). :lovegrin:

next time must have the latest & greatest games pre-loaded arh! thatz wad i call value packed! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
How come my iPhone no come wif pre-loaded XMM. :cry::cry:

Muz complain to Singtel/Apple liaoz... I'm short changed of a cute XMM wallpaper pic. :lovegrin:

Singtel will preload the F1 Grid Gal. ;p not sure about Star Hub & M1 though...

If CS got MO iphone, they will upload XMM photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.