iphone marketing embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is now giving the $100 voucher

It's more like shifting to high gear once the manufacturing line finally able to catch up with the demand.....Nokia, Sony etc will be very worried if iphone become more affordable :sweat:

Still waiting for the 10mp camera phone with IS, 10x zoom and pre-programmed PS...

Still waiting for the 10mp camera phone with IS, 10x zoom and pre-programmed PS...

I heard that Japan had such phones long ago!
But that's what "I HEARD" la... haven't gone to Japan to check it out...
Anyone seen such things before?

Seems like a good time to buy Apple's stocks... its now very low...
With the lowered price of the iphone for the holiday season, the sales will be up in a few months time...
Also, with the new launch of the ipods.... hmm... shares would be picking up soon...
Hmmmm............. :think:

it's here, spotted in Singapore and for sale. So whose buying?

edsmy-thumbup.gif

it's here, spotted in Singapore and for sale. So whose buying?

edsmy-thumbup.gif

It would have to be a hacked to get around the network lock in order that it be use with another compatible teleco sim chip right? Even then would it be compatible with Singnet or M1 or Starhub. The one that was hacked by a teen will only work with T-Mobile and not the other telco sim chip if I recall it correctly.

Another hack for use outside US was by rewriting the sim chip itself with special equipment. Would't that be illegal then?

This time, Steve overestimates his own marketing strength .....
From USD599 to USD399.
Will it still go downward?
Another damage controlled exercise....... :think:

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5gqvRpdX1OUjEeOnD8GZUNlESYNIA

It could have been planned, just for free advertising. There was a lawsuit from Cisco, which own Linksys, over the iPhone name that Linksys bought a while back. They have a Skype-compatible WiFi phone they named iPhone while Apple were said to already have the iPhone in progress. They settled the lawsuit before it went to court and surprisingly, both products kept the iPhone name and got lots of free publicity. ;)

Eh. Darn thing is buggy, and it's far, far away from being a "Smartphone". You can't even install apps on it.

Eh. Darn thing is buggy, and it's far, far away from being a "Smartphone". You can't even install apps on it.

but it looks good and has a lot of fairy dust on it
so everyone lubs it :bsmilie::bsmilie:
such marketing hype :sweatsm:

It's buggy now. It won't be that way forever and you can install applications on it but not through official means yet.

Having used one in the store, it's all quite intuitive, unlike most phones, but I wouldn't trade the speed of my data access for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.