Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Can anyone think of any iPhone killer?

Samsung Omnia?

Can anyone think of any iPhone killer?

Samsung Omnia?

The next iPhone... Serious! I've got U1000 and touch dual for comparision. How much more can one get?

SE X1 delayed for SO long already.. was waiting for it. Got the Omnia instead.. haiz

Omnia is so horrible...

But why is everyone on the lookout for the "iphone killer" when the iphone is buggy as hell, hasn't sold that many units compared to the other brands and honestly, I just don't care about it one bit???

Omnia is so horrible...

But why is everyone on the lookout for the "iphone killer" when the iphone is buggy as hell, hasn't sold that many units compared to the other brands and honestly, I just don't care about it one bit???
buggy? which phone is not buggy? even phones that are not touch screen are buggy too.

care to share why omnia no good?
i still thinking of getting it.....

Omnia is so horrible...

People love to bash what's popular and I feel that many people are iphone-bashing just to try to prove some point. I speak from someone who has used the phone for six months, have had no problems with it whatsoever - in fact, it is still a real pleasure to use - most gadgets lose their appeal after a few weeks and become just another gadget owned. Not so for me and the iPhone. Maybe it's because I am a Mac user so to have a phone that syncs my contacts, iTunes etc.... so easily without buying extra software makes it such a joy.

Before the iPhone I had the HTC Touch - this went wrong (seriosuly wrong - had to replace the whole motherboard) after a few months. In the time I have had the iPhone, my wife has had a Nokia that had numerous problems and a Samsung whose screen smashed twice with little pressure.

I am sticking with the iPhone thank you.

I'm also looking at this phone.. can anyone share on this?

According to other people in other threads, Omnia is an impressive phone, but my experience with Samsung products has been horrible and I will avoid them whenever possible. I tried the Samsung Instinct locally, which is another touch screen, 3G data phone similar to iPhone and it was buggy and unimpressive but very stylish. Good hardware, bad software.

iPhone killer = SingTel phone plan pricing. :D

Actually I think they are trying to make iphone become a LV in the mobile world; those who have high spending power will have it.

Ya they can "try" but that LV title is still very much belonging to Vertu which is basically Nokia all "Glam" up. heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1SYok0Vdqc&NR=1

Last edited:
HTC Touch Pro.....

actually depend on the user, what he/she look out for in a phone. End of the day. as long as I like... who cares abt the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.