iPhone is launched in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will the iphones 3gs hit the singtel shores?

i do agree, it's kind of insane queuing for a phone.
not like the phone can control my car and drive wirelessly.:bsmilie:

when will the iphones 3gs hit the singtel shores?

i do agree, it's kind of insane queuing for a phone.
not like the phone can control my car and drive wirelessly.:bsmilie:

Huh? Haven't hit our shores yet? I got mine delivered to my house on Monday night... or are you talking about the new stocks?

my iphone batt like must charge twice a day ley !!! OMG too many functions whahahah

on blue tooth, on 3g link afew email a/cs whah.....and other online tools .... crap i need more batt !!!

i realize if u on the 3G for data the phone heats up fast !!!

this morning so wierd... my email server down so the iphone keep requesting data by 3G , because of that the phone heat up and battery from 80% before i slp, and i wake up it became 30-20% !!!!

oh yah , and the bluetooth sterio does not allow u o adjust volume .....haha... apple ....WAKEUP !

my iphone batt like must charge twice a day ley !!! OMG too many functions whahahah

on blue tooth, on 3g link afew email a/cs whah.....and other online tools .... crap i need more batt !!!

this morning so wierd... my email server down so the iphone keep requesting data by 3G , because of that the phone heat up and battery from 80% before i slp, and i wake up it became 30-20% !!!!

oh yah , and the bluetooth sterio does not allow u o adjust volume .....haha... apple ....WAKEUP !

I used Internet a lot too and I charged about once a day. By evening time, after school, already 30% left. But mine is not too hot.

for battery wise can consider a mophie, i used it for my spare. sometime in ur server how to get it charge while ur server giving u problems. funan got 1 shop selling it.

for battery wise can consider a mophie, i used it for my spare. sometime in ur server how to get it charge while ur server giving u problems. funan got 1 shop selling it.

now the battery seem to be getting better , think must "season" it wor ...

looking for alt extended battery life :) then have to change my case liao hmmm

BBB :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.