iPhone IOS 4.

??????

:what:...!!!

Pre-order yours already? :cool:

Pre-order yours already? :cool:

Not going to. There's a design issue on the antenna with the new iPhone, which Apple denies. They're only trying to cover it up and issue a software correction to it, which only 'tricks' the user that the signal is to that level. :thumbsd:

Also, after upgrading to IOS4 on my 3Gs, everything works perfectly. So I'll just stick to it and enjoy my 3Gs to the max. :)

Not going to. There's a design issue on the antenna with the new iPhone, which Apple denies. They're only trying to cover it up and issue a software correction to it, which only 'tricks' the user that the signal is to that level. :thumbsd:

Also, after upgrading to IOS4 on my 3Gs, everything works perfectly. So I'll just stick to it and enjoy my 3Gs to the max. :)

:think: Mmmm.... Good idea,my friend! :)

Cham liao lah, my iphone 3G having some problems liao. Thinking of iPhone 4 but then all the rumours and stuffs makes me skeptical.

Same same. 3Gs rules!

Cham liao lah, my iphone 3G having some problems liao. Thinking of iPhone 4 but then all the rumours and stuffs makes me skeptical.

Wait a bit longer lo. Apple will sure come out solution for this issue. Maybe less than 1 year, they come out iPhone 4S?

Though I heard, just buy a phone casing for it, then no problem liao. We normally buy handphone casing anyway, so not a deal breaker la.

My friend used it as a "test trial" already.
He told me quite difficult to use and not too stable yet. :(

Is it?

Sometimes, the thing about this kind of electronic devices, usually 1st gen has some problems. Only after a few cycle of refinement, then most problem get solve.

Lesson learn? Don't be the 1st gen owner (what for? 1st to get, also 1st to die! :bsmilie: ). Wait a bit longer, after most problem get resolve, or no more big complaints from users, then is time to buy.

Last edited:
OS4 seems to have some bugs also..

Normally, how long does Apple release OS updates? Maybe wait until the next OS4 then update.. safer..

Normally, how long does Apple release OS updates? Maybe wait until the next OS4 then update.. safer..

Of course, it has bugs. It should be up to 4.0.2 before it's working smoothly and to 4.1.x before it works really smoothly on 3G or second generation iPod touch.

It's difficult to say when 4.0.2 will be available but I would guess late August/early September.

upgraded my 3G to OS 4..and now it lags a lot, and sucks batt big time..zz

yup... there are reports that iOS4 sucks on 3G but works nicely on 3GS.

Not only iOS4 got problem (alot of application basically hangs after the update), updating to iOS4 and restoring the backup failed 8 times in iTunes before I managed to get everything back. Imagine 2 days of restoring and 2 days without music. :angry:

Wait a bit longer lo. Apple will sure come out solution for this issue. Maybe less than 1 year, they come out iPhone 4S?

Though I heard, just buy a phone casing for it, then no problem liao. We normally buy handphone casing anyway, so not a deal breaker la.

But I'm afraid that it may be able to hold so long... I always like the phone w/o casing leh... :embrass: