iphone "clamp" with tripod screw?

savager

Jun 12, 2004
hello ppl,

i was just wondering if there's such a product - i need a tripod head that can clamp things ( so i could clamp my iphone and mount it on any tripod i need ). intending to use it for time lapse..

was searching online but to no avail. the closest i could get is the clamp that adheres to the poles/tables, which isn't what i described. :S

any idea if there's a proper name for it or where do i get it?

Thanks!

you can also try the glif

hey thanks! that is exactly the product i imagined it to be.. but the price is really steep (usd20) for something that simple ( and if the iphone size changes next time, i won't be able to reuse the glif.. ) any 3rd party solution available?

sgcamera: mind PM-ing me the details? thanks!

savager said:
hey thanks! that is exactly the product i imagined it to be.. but the price is really steep (usd20) for something that simple ( and if the iphone size changes next time, i won't be able to reuse the glif.. ) any 3rd party solution available?

sgcamera: mind PM-ing me the details? thanks!

That's how iphone accessories work ma.. They come at premium, or did you really think your iphone case will be priced similarly if it was for a Nokia?

That's how iphone accessories work ma.. They come at premium, or did you really think your iphone case will be priced similarly if it was for a Nokia?

but most of the time, 3rd party mfg are quick enough to replicate the same products, at lower cost. moreover, the glif can't be used with my speck case :/