iPhone 4 is OUT!

iPhone 4 is out

gallery01-20100607.jpg

More live news about iPhone 4 @ WWDC 2010 @ http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/07/steve-jobs-live-from-wwdc-2010/

Apple official site @ iPhone

Last edited:
looks like a real improvement has been made, to be fair to apple.

i am suppressing a bit of laughter with regards to the term "backside illumination sensor" though.

Meh. Looks like a 1990-era iRiver MP3 player. Still, I'm sure it'll sell like crazy.

i want the iphone 4....................... but.... contract..... :(

waiting to see wat the telcos have to offer.... :think:

Was interesting to see that AT&T was offering all it's customers "early upgrades" for up to 6months to this new iPhone! I think this might never happen in SG.. Want to upgrade early, pay $$$. tsk. :sticktong

better get 3gs now n update to iOS4.. kinda worth it

It's not out yet. It's out in July.

It's good but priority would go to an iPad, which also comes out in July here..

and the best thing is, the 4G will be available in Singapore next month!! No need to wait months or get unlocked set

Was interesting to see that AT&T was offering all it's customers "early upgrades" for up to 6months to this new iPhone! I think this might never happen in SG.. Want to upgrade early, pay $$$. tsk. :sticktong

this is almost impossible to happen in SG... not when our telcos are more interested in new customers than retaining old customers :sticktong

Last time I believed the lost one is the real, got so many people laugh at me in disbelief. Now it is proven I am correct :devil:

Do you honestly think that Apple would allow users to update to the new OS? Their answer is of course you can... buy the new phone

Yes, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 2G allow update :thumbsup: