Iphone 3Gs got SHOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste.. :confused:

Obviously the shooter has absolutely no knowledge of basic firearms safety, index fingers to be outside trigger guard (even with the safety armed) before firing like this. :rolleyes:

Shooter is using a beratta 9mm semiauto handgun. First shot double action, that's why you see him cocking the firing hammer :)

wah... his typing speed damn fast.

I dont think the iphone that got shot is a working one. When its not worth to repair, Apple may just exchange one to one instead. However as with every storage devices, its contents must be destroyed. This guy may just happens to gain one such unit. Raw material is so cheap so disassembling to troubleshoot and reassemble will cost more than building a brand new one.

Basically the same way we destroy hard disk. Firearms is expensive and illegal in SG so we use a automated plunger delivering a hard punch to punch through the Hard disk. 100% sure no data is recoverable.

Just my 2 cent.

I read his description on his Youtube page. What a dumbass. :think:

Long lives.............. Window.....................

Woah, such a waste man...

So many videos of people destroying/testing an iPhone. Tsk..

i may have missed something, but is there any evidence that the phone he shoots at is the same working phone he shows and not a dead one?

Firearms is expensive and illegal in SG.

Really? Illegal? Civilians can own firearms in Singapore, either handgun, rifle and shotguns as long as you belong to a club.

The cost of a 5DMKII will buy you a very good custom built gun, 1DsMKIII / D3X will get you a very good top of the line gun. Limcat Custom. At present there is about 10 to 12 guns from this gunsmith in Singapore.

For about SGD1500 - you can buy a 9mm in SP01, Glock 17, S&W Revolver, .22 Replica MP5 assault rifle etc ....

Handguns are like camera's you get what you need to suit your needs.

Both Camera's and Firearms are fun.

Cheers ....

Really? Illegal? Civilians can own firearms in Singapore, either handgun, rifle and shotguns as long as you belong to a club.

The cost of a 5DMKII will buy you a very good custom built gun, 1DsMKIII / D3X will get you a very good top of the line gun. Limcat Custom. At present there is about 10 to 12 guns from this gunsmith in Singapore.

For about SGD1500 - you can buy a 9mm in SP01, Glock 17, S&W Revolver, .22 Replica MP5 assault rifle etc ....

Handguns are like camera's you get what you need to suit your needs.

Both Camera's and Firearms are fun.

Cheers ....
even if you are licensed to own a gun in sgp, you can't bring it home and do what the guy in the video did. your firearm is only allowed to be used at the range, after which it has to be locked at the gun club.

even if you are licensed to own a gun in sgp, you can't bring it home and do what the guy in the video did. your firearm is only allowed to be used at the range, after which it has to be locked at the gun club.

I was replying to what was said that Firearms are illegal. They are not.

Why would you want to bring home? When I lived in NZ, I was licenced to carry, which means I could keep all my guns at home, but at a price, certified safe, alarms connected to a security agency.

Here in SG its great, the range open 6days aweek, can practice, do what I need to do, lock up gun in armory, and dont have to worry about home security.

There are pro's and con's for leaving at range and taking home. I have lived in both situations, prefer Singapore.

Cheers ...

I was replying to what was said that Firearms are illegal. They are not.

Why would you want to bring home? When I lived in NZ, I was licenced to carry, which means I could keep all my guns at home, but at a price, certified safe, alarms connected to a security agency.

Here in SG its great, the range open 6days aweek, can practice, do what I need to do, lock up gun in armory, and dont have to worry about home security.

There are pro's and con's for leaving at range and taking home. I have lived in both situations, prefer Singapore.

Cheers ...
DeSwitch was referring to "illegal" as not being able to carry a firearm on one's body as a person weapon or sort. Unlike the States where one can just walk into a gun shop and purchase a firearm and carry it with them on the streets

Deyeno and Evenstar,

Was my mistake not to make it clearer. :embrass: Apologise to all. Cheers and have a nice weekend ahead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.