iPad

LBL2009

Jul 9, 2009
Seletar Estate, Singapore
Challenger at Funan Digitalmall has iPads on display.

I tried it out yesterday.

It was nice to view and flip photos. This is about the only thing I like as I don't play games, listen to music or surf on the go. I also don't fancy typing emails and notes on flat glass panel.

What is most annoying and I can't tolerate is fingerprints all over the reflective surface. Next upgrade should be a fingerprints-resist panel.

This hot cake not for me, for now.

Challenger at Funan Digitalmall has iPads on display.

I tried it out yesterday.

It was nice to view and flip photos. This is about the only thing I like as I don't play games, listen to music or surf on the go. I also don't fancy typing emails and notes on flat glass panel.

What is most annoying and I can't tolerate is fingerprints all over the reflective surface. Next upgrade should be a fingerprints-resist panel.

This hot cake not for me, for now.

You can always buy anti-fingerprints screen protectors mah! :)

not for me also, difficult for typing

Typing isn't quite so bad once you do it enough. I never thought I'd be able to type on my iPod touch, but after 1.5 years, it's not bad at all and no worse than a tiny physical keyboard.

Besides, there is a Bluetooth keyboard that you can use for massive amounts of data.

Even if I looked for a reason to have an iPad today, I couldn't find one. I'd rather wait for the second or third generation device anyway.