iPad Camera Connection Kit

gohjialong

Jul 16, 2010
Hi, anybody tried using it before? Would like to get some reviews before I personally purchase one myself.

I have been using one with my 50D and works well. Takes a while transferring RAW.
You can then sync your iPad with your Mac of PC and get the photos off.

Not a bad idea if you run out of space on your card, you can transfer the photos across then format the card and keep shooting.

I think it works great.

Cheers.

Have been using it with my 5D Mark II. Works fine. Its a good alternative especially when traveling instead of bringing a laptop. I normally use it for "just in case" storing of photos. Haven't tried the SD card adapter yet.

One downside I see is that you have to directly connect the camera to the IPad. Can't use the adapter with a card reader.

amc717 said:
Have been using it with my 5D Mark II. Works fine. Its a good alternative especially when traveling instead of bringing a laptop. I normally use it for "just in case" storing of photos. Haven't tried the SD card adapter yet.

One downside I see is that you have to directly connect the camera to the IPad. Can't use the adapter with a card reader.

Mine can use card reader. Make sure ur iPad is updated. It can read up to 32GB class 10 SDHC.