iPad 2

Meh. Over-hyped. More like iPad 1.5

Yep ! Best to wait for iPad 3.

Hopefully by then they will add an USB 3.0 port.

apple has ditched usb3.0 technology with their faster, thunderbolt, based on intel's Light Peak technology; delivers 10Gbps bidirectional. So the chances of USB3.0 port appearing on any Apple device at all is slim. And besides, Apple's philosophy for the iPad at least in these few years does not envision users requiring an I/O port that the current 30-pin connector cannot already support, thru the sale of its adaptor-line accessories. This is also in line with Apple's favour for the up-and-coming cloud computing craze, to push subscription sales for its MobileMe service.

I agree that it's more like iPad 1.5...

i like the hdmi capability, waiting for some one to use it as an output for hdslr haha.

I will just say that apple ipad is just a ipad. Unless you have extra money, if not, why get it?

i like the hdmi capability, waiting for some one to use it as an output for hdslr haha.

You mean input? For output, the iPad output has zero use for a DSLR.

ANY idea if it would be cheaper in the USA or Singapore?

From what I know apple products all have a standard price. But it seems they are sometimes slightly cheaper in aussie. Not sure why though. :bsmilie:

Wat is the different of this new version BTW?

heard there are no 3g coming this round to singapore till june rumours ???

looks like the ipad 1 pricing been slashed $200

Frankly speaking the greatest thing about iPad 2 coming out is that iPad 1 pricing drop. :bsmilie:

To me, iPad one is fast enough. The only issue is playing AVI... Anyone who uses it can give feedback on CineXPlayer?

AV Player HD is much better... Just don't try to whack in some 1.5 gig MKV. You don't really need such high res stuff to appreciate it on your ipad. But AV Player HD plays a number of video files I throw at it. The only problem with high file size video. The video and audio goes out of syn after a while. I play back on it a lot of avi or mpeg DVIX and it is snappy. I use to use Cineplayer and also still at times use YXPLAYER LITE which is not bad but restrictive. I go with AV PLAYER HD.

AV Player HD is much better... Just don't try to whack in some 1.5 gig MKV. You don't really need such high res stuff to appreciate it on your ipad. But AV Player HD plays a number of video files I throw at it. The only problem with high file size video. The video and audio goes out of syn after a while. I play back on it a lot of avi or mpeg DVIX and it is snappy. I use to use Cineplayer and also still at times use YXPLAYER LITE which is not bad but restrictive. I go with AV PLAYER HD.

Hi Sammy, thanks for the recommend.