Iomega Fotoshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbug

Feb 16, 2002
Visit site
Anyone interested to buy this brand new, go to Alan Photo. its almost half the price that shops in Funan are selling. was quoted $399 in funan, got it at alan photo for only $210. even cheaper than a 250 external zip drive.

wah dont tell me they misquote the price for me. cannot be, as three different sale person quoted the same @ $220 but manage to lower it to $210.

how expensive are the zip disks to make this deal worthwhile?

i am considering fotoshow and imagetank.

imagetank could take a 10gb hardisk and fotoshow can take 250mb per zip disk. Since I just need 3-4 zip disk and could use the fotoshow as a zip drive, I am interest to get a fotoshow than imagetank.

imagetank is good if I have the budget . .;)

I was just thinking that if the cost of the iomega fotoshow + 4 zip disk is almost the price of a 1 gig microdrive... doesn't it make more sense to use a 1 gig microdrive instead?

Before u buy Fotoshow, consider this:

Iomega® has discontinued production of the FotoShow™drive. Iomega is committed to developing, manufacturing, and distributing innovative high capacity portable storage solutions, such as it's Zip®, Peerless™ and Network Attached Storage products. Iomega will continue to offer Zip disks, as well as it's award-winning customer service and warranty support.

From http://www.iomega.com/fotoshow/index.html

Originally posted by chaotic
I was just thinking that if the cost of the iomega fotoshow + 4 zip disk is almost the price of a 1 gig microdrive... doesn't it make more sense to use a 1 gig microdrive instead?

can c700uz use microdrive?

Originally posted by ark19
Before u buy Fotoshow, consider this:

Iomega® has discontinued production of the FotoShow™drive. Iomega is committed to developing, manufacturing, and distributing innovative high capacity portable storage solutions, such as it's Zip®, Peerless™ and Network Attached Storage products. Iomega will continue to offer Zip disks, as well as it's award-winning customer service and warranty support.

From http://www.iomega.com/fotoshow/index.html

thanks thanks

i think imagetank is a better choice... but.. $$

Originally posted by chaotic

guess i'm very satisfied with the product as it do serve a few purpose. One thing for sure, i need not put it aside after a trip as it can still function as an ordinary external Zip drive and also for display of photos on TV screen. Considering the price of $210, it is much cheaper than a normal external 250 Zip drive. guess i got it at a bargain price with a year local warranty.

how much does a 250mb disk cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.