IOC shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

tang90246

May 31, 2005
Choa Chu Kang
www.moblog.com.sg
I don't know if this is open for public to take picture or not, if hv, could anyone know where and when? I know there are lot of programs and shows on the opening day, hopefully can take a photo with Beckam :)

tang90246 said:
I don't know if this is open for public to take picture or not, if hv, could anyone know where and when? I know there are lot of programs and shows on the opening day, hopefully can take a photo with Beckam :)
Not to public lah. Do you know that Raffles City is heavily guarded by armed police? Gukas involved too. Only personnel with sercuity passes are allowed to access the 4th floor. :)

so much of our tax money walking around there..cityhall, raffles city and esplanade.

esplande still open to public lar, i was there to shoot the fireworks for ioc openning

IMG_0081.jpg

You may wish to stake out the hotels that they are staying in..but have to hang around outside.

Voting is at 1700 GMT+8.

denniskee said:
esplande still open to public lar, i was there to shoot the fireworks for ioc openning

yeah but try walking along nicoll highway side of esplanade towards Merlion and u will be stop from going any further. that was last nite

besides, policemen on patrol in the vicinity were issued with gas masks. visitors entering the hotel premises were screened by metal detectors.

shawnlim said:
Not to public lah. Do you know that Raffles City is heavily guarded by armed police? Gukas involved too. Only personnel with sercuity passes are allowed to access the 4th floor. :)

Took some pic with my toy cam yesterday at 6.30pm
got aerobic dance,international dance and wushu performance by the national team... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.