Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Hi all ClubSNAP members,

We have just been informed by Epson Singapore that they have reserved some quantities of seats at Greg Gorman's Faces of Fame Seminar and Exhibition that is happening this Thursday.

Details are here - http://www.epson.com.sg/promo/event_facesoffame.shtml

If you are interested to attend this seminar, please REPLY to this thread and I will PM you the details of how to get the Invitation that you will need to attend the seminar.

Seminar Details
Date: Thursday, 18th November 2004
Venue: Theatre, Level 3, Suntec International Convention & Exhibition Centre
Time: 1pm - 6pm
Admission: By invitation only

is your arrangement different from those who have registered directly with Epson and waiting for their invitation via email. Have not received mine as at point of writing.

reachme2003 said:
is your arrangement different from those who have registered directly with Epson and waiting for their invitation via email. Have not received mine as at point of writing.
Yes, its different. These seats are reserved for ClubSNAP members.

If you have not received by tomorrow, you might want to put your name here so that you can get the invitation from us.

i just met Greg Gorman, and he's a great person to talk to. at the seminar, he will share his techniques for converting B&W from digital colour, and do a "live" demo as well, so if you're free, don't miss it! its a good opportunity from one of the best in the business... :thumbsup:

Hi Darren, I'm interested too.

Really interested here, please count me in. Thanks.

Hi,

I'm interested --please send info to me too.

Thank you
:thumbsup:

yes please!...thks!

Darren said:
Yes, its different. These seats are reserved for ClubSNAP members.

If you have not received by tomorrow, you might want to put your name here so that you can get the invitation from us.

good idea, pls include me. however, if i receive from Epson, i will advise you as soon as possible.

Since the seminar is tomorrow and we may not have time to send out the invites, interested members who want to attend the seminar can download the invitation card, print and bring along for registration.

Download and print this -> Greg Gorman Seminar Invitation (GIF; 90KB)

Bump up for today.

Reminder that the event is THIS AFTERNOON.

Any member interested to go, please print the GIF file embedded in the previous post.

Anyone took pictures? :devil:
So many snapping of pictures during the whole event.... :bigeyes:

Larry, Sebastian, Alex, thanks so much for getting me in yesterday!

satan_18349 said:
<-----heee... :devil:

hahaha i found you on my bluetooth device...... :blah:

ed9119 said:
Larry, Sebastian, Alex, thanks so much for getting me in yesterday!
no worries my fren... ;)

anyway it was a great event. very informative and quite lively. Greg is a very good speaker and very forward with his presentation...

very informative seminar. noted that there were many young people in the audience, perhaps from our polytechnics.

Status
Not open for further replies.