Invitation to RJC Exposure 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timber Wolf

Oct 16, 2003
Visit site
Programme_small.jpg

Dear all, I'm Qing Xiang from RJC Photog club. We're organising a seminar-cum-exhibition at RJC. The details are as follows:

date: 30th July 2005 (Saturday)
time: 0830h - 1230h
venue: Raffles Junior College

Speakers:
John Arifin (Nature photographer)
“Infinite World of Nature Photography”

Darren Soh (Photojournalist/Editorial)
“Shooting for yourself: The importance of personal work in photography”

John Cosgrove (Editor of PHOTOi)
“Shooting well with your digital camera”

All are welcome but priority will be given to students. Admission is free.
To register, please contact:
email: rjcexposure2005@gmail.com phone: 93821383 (Janaki) fax: 64199884 (Ms.Tang Lyn Lyn)

Thanks! =)

MMMmm must support alma mater. Should be there - besides, I've been looking to check out the new campus for a while already.

data1ore said:
MMMmm must support alma mater. Should be there - besides, I've been looking to check out the new campus for a while already.

The new campus is bigggg, but the food sucks. :X

Thanks for the support :cheergal: The food stalls came from the old campus.. so well.. they are trying.

Must go, to learn something and also, to inspect the new RJC campus. I guess we can shoot the campus as well - architectural photo..... 2 birdies in a morning - worth going, although a little bit early for a Saturday morn.

new campus is just beside my workplace.:D
but not working this saturday.

ya.. it's at bishan.

Yeah my only complain is it's a bit early. The students don't realize the rest of the world don't operate at their times - weekends are a time to rest, not to wake up early.

I'm also going. :bsmilie:

new campus is beside RI izit? bishan park, wooooow.... wooow.....

I tot near Junction 8? :think:

Thanks for coming down on sat so early in the morn!:) Hope ur toes are still there and they didnt freeze and fall off!

Thanks RJC for organising. :) Yeah, it was very cold that morning in the LT. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.